Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I didn't think he was lovable, just kind of a dick.

Comment

• Yeah,

But I don't think there's this huge outpouring of support for Duke. I just think he's one of those guy's that does fine in supporting roles.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Fall: Good recommendation and I don't think I can add much to what was already said other than it's a heartbreaking story all around but the little girl seems to have taken the best from it possible.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• PUSH- This moved a lot slower than I expected. I liked the prism effect when the telekinesis was thrown around but fuck a movie that is obviously set up for a sequel so it doesn't finish the story.

Comment

• Last night we watched Raiders of the Lost Ark and Jurassic Park. I was feeling really fucking adventurous after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              PUSH- This moved a lot slower than I expected. I liked the prism effect when the telekinesis was thrown around but fuck a movie that is obviously set up for a sequel so it doesn't finish the story.
              I actually dug this one, and yeah it sucks the story doesn't end because there won't be a sequel.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Die Hard II and AIRPLANE! after we heard about Nielsen.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Spirit

It may not be perfect, but I can't help loving Bill Pope's photography, Gabriel Macht's performance, and all the eye candy.

Haters may reconvene the hating in 3, 2, ...
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• That movie is the right sort of terrible.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Instead of watching the Grey Cup yesterday at my mother-in-law's Grey Cup party, we watched Stargate (the original movie) on Blu-Ray. Nice transfer, decent flick! Watched Scott Pilgrim on DVD on Saturday with my kids. It was aiiight, although I could muster no sympathy for Scott Pilgrim himself whatsoever. The way he treats people in the film, well, I'd punch someone like that in the face in real life.
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Watched Scott Pilgrim on DVD on Saturday with my kids. It was aiiight, although I could muster no sympathy for Scott Pilgrim himself whatsoever. The way he treats people in the film, well, I'd punch someone like that in the face in real life.
                        I thought Scott's selfishness/realization was handled much better in the books.

Comment

• Of course, the books greatly expanded on his relationships with Envy Adams, Kim Pine and his old friend Lisa from Vol 4.

There was no way it was all going to fit in.

Comment

• The Grey Cup?

An Olympiad for the elderly? Just funning.

I'm just curious to know what team you root for. The Calgary Stampeders? The Montreal Alouettes? The Winnipeg Blue Bombers?

Comment

• Alls I know is that John Candy once won that thing.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                The Grey Cup?

An Olympiad for the elderly? Just funning.

I'm just curious to know what team you root for. The Calgary Stampeders? The Montreal Alouettes? The Winnipeg Blue Bombers?
                                I used to root for the Ottawa Roughriders, but they went bust, so now by virtue of where I live, the Winnipeg Bluebombers. They unfortunately did not make it into the Grey Cup this year, so by default I rooted for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. In a league with 8 teams, is it ridiculous that for a period of time 2 teams had the same name? NEIN I SAY!!
                                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
                                X