Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching GREEN LANTERN right now. It's... a movie that was made. Is Sinestro a real person or just CG? Because if he's just CG- well done, effects department.

Comment

• I actually dig Green Lantern. Not all of it, but I liked Ryan in it. And the stuff in space was great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GROUNDHOG DAY

I didnt recall that it got so sappy in the last half hour, but no matter: it's still a very solid romantic comedy with some really hard laughs interspersed throughout. Bill actually does some genuine acting in here, turning in a solidly sympathetic performance. Andie McDowell is beautiful, and her genuine lack of acting talent actually kinda serves the character...she wasn't distracting like she usually is.

Charming film.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's a fackin' classic.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The reason Groundhog is a classic: its as funny when it turns sappy as it was when it was dark.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Well said, Ben. Really enjoyed watching it again.

Good Zod was it funny when he kept doing the date with Andie McDowell over and over again, learning the details for the next attempt.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ever seen that article where they calculate how much time Bill Murray spent in Groundhog Day? So good. I love that movie.

Total Recall (2012)

Surprisingly good. Closer to the novel as there's no Mars shit whatsoever, but overall the storie is kinda the same. So scenes were lifted from he original (the customs mask scene), and we do see the 3 titties.The cast is good (sure, you lack the ironside. but you have Bryan Cranston, so...), and having Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel is better than Sharon Stone and that unknown latina brunette who looks like a little boy. Farrell was also good. Sure felt more like the everyday man Quaid is supposed to be than A'anuld. What impressed me most was the world building. Loved that part.

The movie lost some steam after the Rebel HQ scene, becoming a more generic action movie, but up to that point, it was great.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  I actually dig Green Lantern. Not all of it, but I liked Ryan in it. And the stuff in space was great.
                  It got much more entertaining once Hal went to Oa for training. Reynolds is pretty much always good. I really like that guy.

Comment

• Reynolds is good. The script was shite though. I mean, why the fuck set the movie mainly on Earth? I mean, the movie was alright, but hardly any good. It's just... average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Well said, Ben. Really enjoyed watching it again.

Good Zod was it funny when he kept doing the date with Andie McDowell over and over again, learning the details for the next attempt.

This is how many days Bill Murray was stuck in Groundhog Day.

Comment

• Made it half way through the new The Thing. CGI is the lamerz. I felt like I was watching Dead Space the movie.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• THE THIN MAN (1934)

We finally saw it. Funny, charming as hell. The chemistry between William Powell and Myrna Loy is simply incredible. The murder plot is entirely incidental to warching these two drinks martinis and rattle off quips to one another.

Fun stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            This is how many days Bill Murray was stuck in Groundhog Day.

Never read that before. But, it bares weird similarities to my Dr. Strange idea that I had a few years ago.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hot Tub Time Machine. Still pretty fucking funny. Everything with Crispin is great. It helps that I love Rob Corddry. Yes it's silly, but the chemistry between the leads works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                Hot Tub Time Machine. Still pretty fucking funny. Everything with Crispin is great. It helps that I love Rob Corddry. Yes it's silly, but the chemistry between the leads works.
                                I finally saw it and laughed so yeah, it's pretty good.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X