Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 08-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

On PS4 is there a list for previously purchased DLC sorted by game? Like, eventually the Xbone was updated to where I can go to the game page and navigate to a "ready to install" tab that listed everything that was available to me.

Unfortunately that was AFTER I took like 40 pictures of my tv screen that I then converted to a big-ass spreadsheet and spent four hours browsing for individual tracks.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:42 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
On PS4 is there a list for previously purchased DLC sorted by game? Like, eventually the Xbone was updated to where I can go to the game page and navigate to a "ready to install" tab that listed everything that was available to me.

Unfortunately that was AFTER I took like 40 pictures of my tv screen that I then converted to a big-ass spreadsheet and spent four hours browsing for individual tracks.
Unfortunately, no, at least not natively. Closest to this is you can go to each installed game on the PS4 and browse all your purchased DLC. But since I hadn't "purchased" any Rock Band 4 DLC there's nothing there until I "purchase" the PS4 version of each DLC song. I just ended up browsing all the Rock Band DLC on the web version of the PSN store and "purchased" all my songs again free. Apparently I bought over 300 fucking songs for Rock Band 1-3.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:38 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

What is Rock Band Rivals? I have RB4 on the bone, is it something completely seperate?
Old 08-16-2017, 11:40 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

of course last night I didn't stream LawBreakers and I fucking dominated all 5 matches I was in.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:26 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
What is Rock Band Rivals? I have RB4 on the bone, is it something completely seperate?
It's the Rock Band 4 expansion. I guess they released it retail as well bundled with Rock Band 4 and instruments. The disc includes a code to download the DLC basically and the box says Rock Band Rivals instead of Rock Band 4 but on the XMB it's Rock Band 4. I think it added online and maybe some story stuff? Not really sure what it added to Rock Band 4 other than online. Grave can probably answer this.

Last edited by Fil; 08-16-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:27 PM
is fancy

OH!!!! Ok, I saw that as DLC. I wasn't sure if it was a new game over all or not. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 08-16-2017, 02:42 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, it's a $30 expansion pack for RB4. It offers online quickplay (which sucks because it's only with people on your friends list, not randos. Normally that's okay but like two people on my friends list have the game and they don't play anymore), a new campaign mode that's pretty funny (it's set up like a Behind the Music episode), and more achievements. I think there was some additional DLC also but it was all HMX-related bands. Oh, and it added practice mode, too.

Now they're also doing a season pass where you get all the DLC they release for the season at a small discount. It's only a $5-6 discount which I don't think is worth it since only about 40% of the DLC they've released since Rivals is worth a damn.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:09 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Madden 18. Dear lord, they gave it COD style XP and gave it NFL Blitz gameplay. It's a dream come true.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-17-2017, 11:10 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Really?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2017, 11:17 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Really?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Oh yeah and you can level up players now. Improves the playability in a way Madden never did before

Old 08-17-2017, 12:46 PM
is fancy

hmmms, I dont like fucking with teams that aren't the Lions and I don't like making teams. Are these features still there in the normal game?
Old 08-17-2017, 01:05 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
hmmms, I dont like fucking with teams that aren't the Lions and I don't like making teams. Are these features still there in the normal game?
I haven't ventured into normal or story mode yet. There's just so much content in it this year.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:09 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Sounds like the story mode is cool. Apparently the FIFA story has been too.
Old 08-17-2017, 01:17 PM
is fancy

goddammit Troy, am I going to have to buy this? Is it a huge step from 16 (the last one I bought)?
Old 08-17-2017, 01:23 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
goddammit Troy, am I going to have to buy this? Is it a huge step from 16 (the last one I bought)?
It's a giant step up in terms of sports gaming. It's insane how the tweaks just altered gameplay.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:27 PM
is fancy

coming from somone who took his team to the SuperBowl but that's about it, will I notice a difference? Does it look better? Smoother gameplay? etc../
Old 08-17-2017, 01:50 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
coming from somone who took his team to the SuperBowl but that's about it, will I notice a difference? Does it look better? Smoother gameplay? etc../
Way smoother, looks better and players finally respond right

Old 08-17-2017, 02:37 PM
is fancy

shiiiiiiiiiiit
Old 08-17-2017, 06:16 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
shiiiiiiiiiiit

Just played some more. You can unlock characters so easily. I got Gronk off the last 4 games I did, but the overall objectives mean you have to table him for a bit, so that you can get the objective for playing 25 games with a team under 70.

So many options, it's kinda nutty.