Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Not nearly enough pouches, but it ain't too shabby.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      shoulda been Stephen Lang.
      Yeah, but it's a good alternative.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I was hoping the shoop would have his head peaking out of a nice headpouch. Still, nice lens flare!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• so many pouches yet not enough pouches
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks... Cosplayish
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I agree with Matt that Lang should have been chosen, but I'm excited to see what Brolin can bring. Should be fun to see him play off of Reynolds.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu9e410C__I

duuuude. New Mutants looks neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu9e410C__I

duuuude. New Mutants looks neat.
                  They totally reworked the script. Neat to see yet another movie where you can spot the redneck in their traditional uniform. Kinda lazy visually. But it looks like they held over script roster while letting FX dictate the villain change.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fox has been experimenting with the IP since First Class and the quality's been in their corner ever since. Days of Future Past, Deadpool and Logan wouldn't exist without someone upstairs okaying it and I appreciate them going there... when most wouldn't.

Not crazy about Gambit per say. Tatum is too good for it, at this juncture, and Verbinski isn't the guy I wouldn't have assigned. But again... I dig them trying new things. Less said about Dark Phoenix, the better.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• A shift in genre for capeshit is always appreciated, but man, the jumpscare generator is working overtime in that trailer.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Fox has been experimenting with the IP since First Class and the quality's been in their corner ever since. Days of Future Past, Deadpool and Logan wouldn't exist without someone upstairs okaying it and I appreciate them going there... when most wouldn't.

Not crazy about Gambit per say. Tatum is too good for it, at this juncture, and Verbinski isn't the guy I wouldn't have assigned. But again... I dig them trying new things. Less said about Dark Phoenix, the better.
                        Agreed. It's interesting to see them mix the genres.

I still think a Claremont 80s X Men world would be great on TV. That would be amazing.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Just wanna see Maisie Williams get here werewolf on and I'm good.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did somebody pay for that?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, great, every.. single.. character.. in the first film is returning.. what, they couldn't fit 'pizza guy' and 'everyone else from the bar' on the poster?
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X