DC Animated Movies and shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Animated Movies and shows

New DC animated movie coming next month from Bruce Timm, Justice League Gods and Monsters. A few shorts are being released online before the release. Here's the first short, introducing a different Batman and an interview with Bruce Timm.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tpu6yPAFHrs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

I watched that Harley one yesterday. Fucked up. The fact it's a Timm flick means I'll check it out. Alt realities are always fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Here's Superman's episode.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HYSxN4ezhO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

While they are neat Elseworlds story ideas, this shit is why DC is in trouble.

You don't see Marvel having to have half page Twix ads.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Wonder Woman's episode.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fOWLqnjFN64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Just checked out that All Star Superman flick since I dug the comics so much.
            Why the fuck they decide to leave out the Bizzarro stuff? That was one of the best issues...

Otherwise standard shit. Comics were better. These new movies look so goddamn cheap.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Just checked out that All Star Superman flick since I dug the comics so much.
              Why the fuck they decide to leave out the Bizzarro stuff? That was one of the best issues...

Otherwise standard shit. Comics were better. These new movies look so goddamn cheap.

It's why Bruce Timm won't work with them anymore.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Watched Mask of the Phantasm again as it's been forever. Man, it's still so good and mostly holds up completely. I still wish their animation could look more like this and less cheap as the new movies do.

Comment

The Death of Superman. Not terrible but Jerry O'Connell is NOT Superman.

Comment

The Death of Superman. Not terrible but Jerry O'Connell is NOT Superman.
                    Yeah, he went from voicing Captain Marvel in past DC stuff to now being Superman in the last few animated films. Throws me off still.

Comment

Watched Mask of the Phantasm again as it's been forever. Man, it's still so good and mostly holds up completely. I still wish their animation could look more like this and less cheap as the new movies do.
                      The current style looks so shit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I kind of loved the first episode of the new Harley Quinn cartoon. Chris Meloni as Gordan is amazing. Its so over the top and trying so hard and I know that but I still kind of loved it.

Only issue is Harley's voice. Kelly Cucuo or whatever can't seem to keep the accent down. Hopefully it gets better.

Alan Tudyk as The Joker is actually really fucking good.

Comment

Second episode Harley is pretty great. Bane may be my favorite character atm.

Comment

Fuck man, I kind of love that Harley Quinn cartoon. Eps 3 and 4 were great. Clayface is the fucking BEST.

the stuff with Dr. Psycho and his hatred of women and the use of the word cunt had me dying.

Comment

Harley Quinn keeps getting better and better. Love this show so goddamn much.

Comment

Working...
                              X