Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Kinda sorta.

Mainly, they think it's going to get an R in the current state and Disney isn't having that.

Reshoots are to add levity and tone down some of the violence.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sort of makes sense in this case since this is leading right up to A New Hope, but I hope at some point we get a "Marvel Knights" version of a SW flick done right.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• As long as it's not, "This movie is pure garbage so let's try to add more Vader" then I'm not too worried.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• also, not to be that guy, but Gareth doesn't inspire a shit load of confidence. Monsters was great in theory but boring as fuck in execution and Godzilla had it's fair share of problems. I'm hoping this won't be the case since he didn't write it, but again, it's why this doesn't bother me too much.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

also, not to be that guy, but Gareth doesn't inspire a shit load of confidence. Monsters was great in theory but boring as fuck in execution and Godzilla had it's fair share of problems. I'm hoping this won't be the case since he didn't write it, but again, it's why this doesn't bother me too much.
            I'm with you, but I did enjoy Godzilla quite a bit, even if the wrong character was killed off.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• So long as we don't get a ton of cutaways from shit that shouldn't be cut away from I'll be good.

Comment

also, not to be that guy, but Gareth doesn't inspire a shit load of confidence. Monsters was great in theory but boring as fuck in execution and Godzilla had it's fair share of problems. I'm hoping this won't be the case since he didn't write it, but again, it's why this doesn't bother me too much.
                I have faith in the man (I always give the filmmakers the benefit of the doubt). But yeah Godzilla was a $200M middle-finger to the audience... and it wasn't amusing, though I could admire the sheer balls of doing that.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I fucking loooooooooooooove Godzilla.

Comment

• I have confidence. If the "it'Ss too much of a war movie" thing is real, that's a GREAT thing.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I have confidence. If the "it'Ss too much of a war movie" thing is real, that's a GREAT thing.

It's real, that's the problem. Disney is arguing that for a movie that ends roughly 10 minutes before Episode IV begins...it needs to match tone.

Take that for what you will.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• which sort of makes sense or at least I understand their thought process.

But then, what the fuck did they think they were getting?

Comment

• IT NEEDS MORE EWOKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            It's real, that's the problem. Disney is arguing that for a movie that ends roughly 10 minutes before Episode IV begins...it needs to match tone.

Take that for what you will.
                            Wasn't the Rebels Alliance in the deep shitter when A New Hope started?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Wasn't the Rebels Alliance in the deep shitter when A New Hope started?

Yeah, the major form of government just connected them to high treason.

From all that has leaked out, Rogue One doesn't end happy.

But, I'm hearing cool new shit about Episode 8.

Comment

• Stop being a fucking tease and strip, bitch!

Comment

Working...
                                X