X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really?

*doesn't answer question thus leading to more confusion*

BDR....

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's only 2 epic threads that took me a day and a half to put together....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh heavens to betsy, I didn't notice a CLOSED FUCKING THREAD. So odd considering I ONLY search by using the NEW POSTS link. SUE ME
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          It's only 2 epic threads that took me a day and a half to put together....

Comment

• I close them so it's only recipes and no chatting. Way easier to navigate.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah well none of my shit made it in there so FUCK those threads. Lulz

Comment

• If you can show me recipes you posted let me know. I had to go through like 52 pages. If I missed any, I'll add them.

Comment

• I know I posted a mac & cheese, and a few other things but it's no big deal. I just didn't know there was a special thread set aside because it doesn't come up on New Posts and that's how I like to peruse the boards.

Although I must say, great job on sorting all that shit out and IT IS way easier to navigate.

Comment

• Steakhouse mushrooms

1 lb mushrooms such as cremini or white, halved lengthwise if large
                    2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and chopped
                    3 large garlic cloves, minced
                    2 tablespoons vegetable oil
                    3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
                    2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
                    1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley

Preheat oven to 450ºF with rack in middle.

Toss mushrooms with capers, garlic, oil, and 1/8 tsp each of salt and pepper in a 1 1/2- to 2-qt shallow baking dish. Top with butter and roast, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and golden, 15 to 20 minutes.

Stir in lemon juice and parsley.

These are the best mushrooms I ever had. Simple, easy, and awesome.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yumm.com is Digg for recipes. Looks pretty cool, going to mess with it tonight.

Comment

• Super simple and easy to tweak how you want it:

Black Bean salsa

6 Tblsp of your favorite salsa
                        1 can black beans
                        1.5 Tblsp lime juice
                        1 clove of garlic

Drain and rinse the beans. Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor. I suggest refrigerating for a few hours to allow flavors to meld. Garnish(if wanted) with tomatoes or cilantro.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Recommendations on how to bake chicken to go on top of a salad? Tired of just seasoning with rosemary and thyme.

Comment

• No recommendations as to baking one, but if you can grill one, any beer can chicken recipe ought to be awesome on a salad. Drain 1/2 the can o' beer (you do know the best way to do that, right?), add a tablespoon of your favorite dry BBQ rub into the can, rub the breasts, thighs and legs under the skin, and inside the cavity w/ the same rub; turn one side of the grill on medium, and put the chicken balanced over the can (loads easier w/ a stand) over the other side for 1 1/2 hrs.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Recommendations on how to bake chicken to go on top of a salad? Tired of just seasoning with rosemary and thyme.
                              OOOOOOOOOOLD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Seriously, rub the skin down with oil (or melted butter if ya feeling Deen-like), and sprinkle liberally on and under the skin with old bay.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Looked for Old Bay last week, couldn't find it. Still think ya'll are having a mass hallucination. And iggy, beer in a can? Uncivilized!

Comment

Working...
                                X