Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT's becoming increasingly more difficult for me to care about anything taking place outside the MCU but that's a good trailer. It's too easy and predictable but it would've been great if Ben had said "it's clobberin' time" at the end.

Comment

• new Nightcrawler
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• little tidbit about Reed's abilities in the new FF movie

He can warp the space around him, and appear to stretch his body into impossible forms and to incredible lengths.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Fixing shit that isn't broke.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• ahhah, of course Kurt is wearing a Thriller jacket.

Comment

• Jubilee beside Nightcrawler?
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yep, and Jean and Scott and Fat PA.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jubilee looks awesome.

Comment

• yep yep.

Comment

• Magneto starts off Apocalypse in hiding as a lumberjack. Think he's friends with Dexter?

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• So Magnetos'a lumberjack and he's OK? He sleeps all night and works all day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• OH GAWD SOOOOO MOIST

Comment

Working...
                                X