The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

GET ON THE HYPE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN reviews across the board are glowing. Witcher 2 is one of my all time favorites. WHY IS THIS NOT OUT TODAY CD PROJEKT RED

Have had this pre-ordered since last year's E3 deal. Will probably have to sit on it for a couple months while I try and finish Bloodborne, DA:I and a bunch of other games I'm in the middle of, if this game is truly 100+ hours of content I'll never end up finishing any of them otherwise

#firstworldproblems
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I wish this game had laser pistols and aliens. Dragons are boring.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm interested in this game, but after just spending 100+ hours on Dragon Age Inquisition and the another 60+ hours on Amalur a couple months ago, I'm not ready to play another 100+ hour game at the moment. I have never played the first two games either so there's that as well. But, that $54 pre-order price on PS4 tempts me.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I still have a copy of DA:I sitting on my TV stand and I didn't dive deep into it because of The Witcher. Once I saw the shit about doing all side quests and exploration being a good 100-300 hours I knew I had to wait on DA:I until like a deep summer lull of games.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I wish this game had laser pistols and aliens. Dragons are boring.
            Get out of here with that pooptalk.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Wake me when Geralt is frozen and then thawed in the year 2543.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Wake me when Geralt is frozen and then thawed in the year 2543.
                go poopoo that doodoo in an ass creed thread

Comment

Okay, I'm getting the game. Opted for the disc though, just in case I don't like it. Any good videos I should watch explaining the past 2 games?
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Gamespot was going to have an article up today doing just that. But really, it doesn't matter. Witcher 2 was basically a reboot, giving Geralt amnesia.

Comment

Just read this article on Kotaku. Nice primer for the world of The Witcher. Made me more hyped to play now. I hope Amazon mails the game today.

Comment

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wha.../1100-6427400/

Comment

Thanks. Now I'm reading a bunch of stuff on The Witcher. I keep clicking on more and more links.

Comment

Saw that preview on Giant Bomb. Looks pretty. Can't wait to kick some griffon ass.

Too bad Geralt still has the most wooden fucking voice actor on Earth.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Spent four hours with it last night. Definitely shades of DA:I and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HINTERLANDS because after four hours I was just finally preparing to complete the first quest you get. It's paid off though. I found some treasure caches, badass new armor, new sword, and did an amazing side quest about a haunted well. And actually, you kind of need to do some side stuff to level up. Going to rush home to play more before the Rockets game.

Comment

Working...
                              X