No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarzan looks like something my kids would watch once just because, Turtles looks fun, Independence day looks... it looks fun but I'm leery.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahahaha. Poor Smiff.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is that seriously how they write off Will Smith's character?????
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yep. It's on that viral website for the movie. There are some cool things on there. Like how the aliens that survived have been hanging out in the Congo fucking shit up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://warof1996.com/

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XRVD32rnzOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm in.

Comment

• I WILL SEE THIS FUCKING RETARDED MOVIE SO BAD.

So, have the aliens switched to Linux or got a firewall and shit?

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Is that seriously how they write off Will Smith's character?????
                He's dumb enough to say no to the movie (considering how shitty is career is right now), hell yeah that's a fitting end!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Why so serious, Independence Day?

Star Trek Beyond looks fun.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XRVD32rnzOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm in.
                    Did nothing for me. Bestie Boys again? Really? No thanks. Loved what they got right withv the first one. Covered up the big problems. The second one was pretty, nothing else.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm in for Lin. Real curious as to what his ST movie is gonna be like. I feel like the Sabotage stuff is just to get people jazzed in the theater.

I just want Karl Urban in more stuff dammit.

Comment

• I WANT TO CARE BUT CANNOT

Comment

• Same.

Comment

• that "official" shot isn't helping. Looks like bad photoshop and cosplay.

Comment

• Erin Gilbert (Wiig): “Particle physicist, academic firebrand, spectral warrior.”
                              Abby Yates (McCarthy): “Paranormal researcher, supernatural scientist, entity trapper.”
                              Patty Tolan (Jones): “Ghost tracker, municipal historian, metaphysical commando.”
                              Jillian Holtzmann (McKinnon): “Nuclear engineer, munitions expert, proton wrangler.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Did nothing for me. Bestie Boys again? Really? No thanks. Loved what they got right withv the first one. Covered up the big problems. The second one was pretty, nothing else.
                                Simon Pegg and Justin Lin agree with you in regards to the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X