No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TROY: How do I see Ex Machina?? I am in love with the soundtrack fully and completely, but there doesn't seem to be an official release date here yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDw5...TGx3LU&index=1
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      TROY: How do I see Ex Machina?? I am in love with the soundtrack fully and completely, but there doesn't seem to be an official release date here yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDw5...TGx3LU&index=1

See it legally or otherwise?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qBXnI9Z6xNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• eh, I like Helms well enough that I'll Netflix this. I don't hold the original in high regard as I always enjoyed European more.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's all the ShoWest footage as a trailer.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That last joke won me over. Big time.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, the car crash made me laugh pretty hard. The rest was sorta amusing but not OH MY GOD FUNNY like I was hoping.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Comment

• This week's viewings:

Spoiler: 5/8 movie fart 

Hot Pursuit = Midnight Run if you're a fucking moron

I Am Big Bird = second amazing documentary I watched this week. Catch it on VOD, because it's probably not going come to a theater near you.

Maggie = Arnie is amazing, so is Breslin. Check it out on VOD.

The D Train = Jack Black and Cyclops hook up, IFC tries to hide this in the ads. Still a decent movie.

Clouds of Sils Maria = took me forever to see it, I get the love now.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up about Big Bird, Anderson. I just saw last week that it was coming out and can't wait to see it.

And yeah, I'm not sold on the new Vacation. It looks like a "I'll catch it one day when I'm bored and laying on the couch" movie.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuck yeah Maggie's out tomorrow.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            See it legally or otherwise?
                            Preferably legally, I already know how to do it illegally lol
                            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/iSJSW"><a href="//imgur.com/a/iSJSW">First batch of Images from Quentin Tarantino&#39;s &#39;The Hateful Eight&#39;</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Preferably legally, I already know how to do it illegally lol
                                A24 says it got a release on April 24th in Canada. Not sure if it hit near you. Other than that, the possibilities are endless.

Comment

Working...
                                X