Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamn I forgot how shitty Bungie was at creating levels back in the early aughts. Still pushing through the first Halo. Have been only able to play a few matches in multi as the servers are still wonky.

Played more Batman Lego last night and I can't tell if I'll like this one as much. I kind of miss the huge open world of Lego Marvel, but then again I have only beaten the first few levels. It may still open up.

That being said, it's a GORGEOUS game and the voice acting is top notch. I recorded some gameplay last night but was having issues with uploading it. It's the goods and I recommend it if you even slightly enjoy the Lego games. It's much better than the first Lego Batman game but I never played the second one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 1st Lego Batman was garbage, 2nd one was great. Had an open world Gotham hub sort of like NYC for Lego Marvel.. would be really surprised if Lego Batman 3 doesn't have something similar.

As much as I enjoy the Lego franchises, with DA:I and Far Cry coming next week it's looking like I'll have no problem waiting for a massive sale on Bats 3 before picking it up.. I probably won't even have finished those games before things like Bloodborne and Arkham Knight and things start coming out too
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Played a bit last night, and it's the shit. Hoping to put more time in tonight to see how it stacks up against Lego Marvel. However, this game makes Disney Infinity look like ass. It's like Disney didn't bother to do anything with the current gen ports of the game. The figures are actually pretty awesome, but the gameplay is nothing to write home about. I do like the skill trees stuff so far, but it seems like I'll have to put in a SHIT LOAD OF TIME just to unlock the stuff in the toy box to make my own levels.

Halo is HALO AND IT'S AWESOME. Currently playing the first campaign and having a nostalgia bomb go off in my head. It's still great. And i fucking love pressing a button and going back to what it looked like back on the original xbox. It's fucking ridiculous. Hope to beat this by the weekend so I can start on Halo 2. I really want to go through all of these one by one. Did some multi last night. OH MAN SO GOOD.
        Goddamnit
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm currently playing Lego Lord of the Rings with the son and it's fucking FUN. I love thsoe Lego games. Finished the Marvel one (so fun) and Batman 2 ( not as good, but good). Lemme know if Bat 3 is better than the 2nd one.

Also, not touching Disney Infinity with a 10ft pole. This thing smells like a money grab.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Good luck with the Library.
            Just got to this level today.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• RIP, Rob having fun with HALO.

Comment

• FUCK YOU LIBRARY I BEAT YOUR ASS SUCK A DICK

Comment

• lulz. Library level was ass.

So, just got Blood Dragon for 3$.

Thank you Steam!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• on last level of Halo. I love that Bungie turns this shit into a shitty platformer. FUCK YOU FIRST HALO.

Comment

• Beat Halo yesterday with .35 seconds left. So fucking stressful. On to Halo 2 now. Blur Studios work on the cutscenes is nothing short of amazing. Shit is beautiful.

Comment

• Lego Batman is the goods. They have a fucking RESOGUN level.

Comment

• 24 hours until DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Loaded GTAV and Far Cry 4 on PS4. Going to get into Warlords this week.

Comment

• I have to grab GTA in the next week or two. It just looks sooooo gooooood.

Comment

• Finished the Advanced Warfare campaign late last night. I like how the last few missions are just "fuck it, you're invincible. Go wreck shit."

Comment

Working...
                                X