Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't get these until after I redeemed the one you gave me! Blame Sony and their staggered email system.

Comment

• downloading beta now. Getting Ceej a code as well so hopefully he'll give it a go.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played a couple missions this morning. It's much improved over the Alpha. I like it a lot.

Comment

• what system you guys on?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ps4

Comment

• word. I can't seem to connect yet. :*(

Comment

• finally got in and made it to level 4. The story stuff is great so far as is Peter's voice over.

Comment

• Destiny is a lot of fun. Had a big "oh shit" moment at the end of the...fourth(?) mission where I used all my specials and another wave of heavy hitters spawned behind me. The music really helps you feel like a badass when you pull your own ass out of the fire like that.

Comment

• The big tank thing on one of the multiplayer makes ruined it for me. Those things are ridiculous and not fun. Otherwise it's outstanding.

Comment

• Bungie knows how to make the most majestic menus.

Comment

• I've been trying to figure out the Golden Secrets thing. My map says I have 1/5 but I have no idea what that means. It'd be too easy to just use google.

Comment

• Oh, you guys all using the bad-ass pulse rifle? I love it.

Comment

• I love my pulse rifle and golden guns ability.

Comment

• playing Ingress on my iphone. (it's out for droids as well) it's this neat Hacking ARG essentially that uses your location to create this world that when you walk you find access points around town or whatever that you can hack to help your side of the resistance. It's free and kind of a fun diversion on my walks.

Comment

• Fired up Destiny beta on X360 while waiting for the white PS4 console. This game is freaking gorgeous even on last-gen. My only complaint thus far is the mission structure, I assumed this was more of an open-world game like Borderlands, don't dig the fact that I got a 10 second countdown timer after finishing a mission before I was forced to return to the menus to see all my mission stats. If that's gonna happen all the time it's very immersion-breaking..
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X