Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for that. I just hope it's better than 3. That fucking boat graveyard killed all momentum for me and cemented part 2 as the best in the series.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh geez, boat graveyard was TURRIBLE. I still really liked that game but that section was a nightmare. Poorly designed and executed, says the guy who has no idea how to make a game.

Comment

• Wolfenstein: Nu Wurld Urder aka Hitler Wins LOL.

I'm a sucker for alt-history stories and when it is paired with the added bonus of putting foot to Jerry ass, how can I say no?

This game is too much fun. Stealth is exciting and rewarding, as is running in with rifles akimbo and turning Nazis into spam.

The villains are all fantastic in their own ways, infusing some personality into the antagonist side that hasn't really been central to this franchise for a long time. Whoever had the balls to name the big bad Deathshead deserves a pepsi free.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Grabbed GTA 3 and 4 (with all content) for $9.99 on the steam sale. Time to finally give those games a proper go.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• fucking stupid tank in peace walker fucking up my shit all i want to do is fulton all of the things
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE THE STUPID SUPPLY DROPS AND FULTONED THE SHIT OUTTA THAT TANK.

Comment

• yeah, I'm fucking digging the shit outta Peace Walker this go around. I cannot wait to pimp my base out in Phantom Pain.

Comment

• THIS GAME IS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN PLAYED ON A CONSOLE INSTEAD OF A HANDHELD.

Comment

• Finished off the platinum for Peace Walker finally.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    fucking stupid tank in peace walker fucking up my shit all i want to do is fulton all of the things
                    The problem with Peace Walker is that you can finish the main missions solo, but it gets damn hard without a partner or 3. It almost requires you to grind the extra ops for the design specs for better equipment and weapons and have at least 1 partner for the later missions.

Replaying The Last of Us on Survivor difficulty. It's been about a year since I finished the main game. Forgot how damn great it is. I was going to eventually get the PS4 version but this replay has me thinking of getting it right away. Game will be gorgeous on the PS4.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    So far I agree. I am totally ok with these guys taking the reins for the last(?) Uncharted game.
                    Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley were 2 of the leads in best Uncharted game, Uncharted 2, so I'm ok with it as well.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Still going through Peace Walker. Currently almost done with Chapter 2. Having fun with my base and sending my guys on external ops. Good stuff.

PHANTOM PAIN needs to come out now though. I cannot wait until 2015 or whenever it's supposed to hit.

Comment

• Wolfenstein is pretty cool. Weird to see a title card two hours into the game, though. The cutscene that follows that card was excellent.

Comment

• Wolfenstein was a blast. Really impressed with what Machinegames pulled off in adding some legitimately engaging characters and one hell of a villain in Frau Engel. Deathshead is a lowdown sumbitch and all, but Engel was something else entirely.

Kinda felt chumped by the ending moments but the second time through I appreciated where they cut to credits, as well as the Jimi send-off. In the context of hearing him shred the Star Spangled Banner I had goosebumps. Wyatt Timeline is GOAT.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Are there any fundamental differences between the timelines?

Spoiler: you must choose 
                            I thought I could pick one guy to be tested but then break free to keep both alive and, haha, NOPE. So Private Wyatt took the loss. Either way, at least it encourages a couple playthroughs.

Comment

• There are changes in your supporting cast (you get either the condescending lazy-eyed science wizard or Jimi Hendrix) as well as a mini-boss section that is also altered.

Plus, the bonus health pickups in Fergus' line become armor pickups in Wyatt's.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The final scene with Jimi is goddamn hilarious. Haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X