This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I hope there are more puzzles in the next one. I enjoyed the latest TR (and so did Lesley, that's her favorite franchise) but we were both bummed with the focus on guns and less on puzzles.
    Really? Each "room" was basically one big puzzle that you solved after being Crazy McShootdudes. I thought it was perfectly balanced.

Comment

• I DEMAND MORE PUZZLES
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GUNS??? YOU PLAYED IT WRONG HUGHES!!! It was all about DAT BOW
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm with Rob. The optional tombs were great but I wanted more.

Comment

• More puzzles I'm ok with, NOT using the bow? GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• forgot how much I dig Peace Walker. Cannot wait to fulton some fucking goats in Phantom Pain.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished COD Ghosts. Meh.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Attempting to play MGS3. I forgot how much I really dislike the jungle shit. I can't make anything out thanks to my shitty colorblindness. At least that's what I'm blaming it on. Everything looks the fucking same.

I have no idea how I beat this back on PS2. I believe I did, but I guess I could be mistaken.

May just skip this and play through Peace Walker.
                Yeah the control scheme is outdated. Still my favorite MGS game, although ask me tomorrow and it might be MGS1 again.

Good luck with The End. You probably should just snipe his ass in the wheelchair so you don't have to do his boss fight since you can't see shit. Or eat his parrot.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                forgot how much I dig Peace Walker. Cannot wait to fulton some fucking goats in Phantom Pain.
                I recommend the Carl Gustav Fulton weapon. Mass fultons at once.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I still prefer MGS1 I think but that's mostly because of how much I played it. I was never a huge fan of the changes in MGS3 even when it first came out. I much preferred the "future" stuff.

Comment

• Got Wolfenstein. Shit is GREAT.

Comment

• I see it's on sale at Best Buy this week so with a gift card I have it'd only be $10. Thinking I might need to grab it.

Comment

• Totally worth it. I got it half off on Steam sale.

Comment

• Left Behind, the Last of Us story DLC. Yep, still can't play this game for more than an hour without getting stressed out. Fuckin clickers, man.

Comment

• one of my favorite extra bits of content in game ever. It's so good. Doesn't take away from the main game and adds a bunch to it in the end. Loved it.

Comment

• playing a bunch of Peace Walker still. Currently watching Lesley play Lego Star Wars III. She was driving an ice cream truck around earlier. we play these games completely different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                one of my favorite extra bits of content in game ever. It's so good. Doesn't take away from the main game and adds a bunch to it in the end. Loved it.
                                So far I agree. I am totally ok with these guys taking the reins for the last(?) Uncharted game.

Comment

Working...
                                X