Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't play the sequel, heard it was poop.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• T'was deuce grenades.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• grabbed Payday 2 on thePC after talking to Trejo about it last night. Can't wait to check it out tonight.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks awesome. There's so many games right now, and I just don't have the money for them. Saints Row 4 is probably my only purchase, but I also want Payday 2, Splinter Cell (Spy vs Mercs!), Gone Home, PC Spelunky, Charlie Murder looks cool, and I know there's a couple others I want as well. Then GTAV in a month.

Comment

• Spy vs Mercs was awesome when Nate Ari and I would play back in the day. I'd mention Jersh in there as well, but he always complained when I would sneak up on him and break his neck. It's the only reason I kept Double Agent. That has the BEST spy vs merc level of all time.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was teh suck on Spy Vs Mercs. You complained about RDR because horses. :-D
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Payday 2 is pretty fun. Much more so than the first one IMO.

When the music kicks in I get a mad rush of adrenaline. Pretty cool. Randoms have been surprisingly not asstastic in the teamwork field as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Payday 2 is pretty fun. Much more so than the first one IMO.

When the music kicks in I get a mad rush of adrenaline. Pretty cool. Randoms have been surprisingly not asstastic in the teamwork field as well.
                  Payday 2 is pretty fucking awesome, especially with a crew working together.

I'm on 360 if anyone wants to Crime Time with someone who lurves shotguns.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Who's getting Saints Row on Tuesday?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Who's getting Saints Row on Tuesday?
                      If my wife loves me at all, I will. Which means I better dem ladybits hardcore tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

• This fucking guy right here.

Still trying to decide between PS3 and 360. I've read that the 360 version has pop-in and framerate issues.
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                          This fucking guy right here.

Still trying to decide between PS3 and 360. I've read that the 360 version has pop-in and framerate issues.

I'm still playing it on 360. I got DuckTales this weekend on PS3 because I can't wait until the 11th of Sept.

Also, I ditched around 40% of my old 360 games to clear up space. So, I preordered the GTA Collector's Edition, Batman Arkham Origins Collector's Edition and got a $50 PSN card and a $20 XBLA card.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• SRIV will be in my hands on the 360 on Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              SRIV will be in my hands on the 360 on Tuesday.

All 360 people should plan on weekend shenanigans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                All 360 people should plan on weekend shenanigans.

Comment

Working...
                                X