Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to play more Animal Crossing, but the time restraint on the stores fucks me.

Comment

• you can change those via the town hall and ordinances.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Can finally start playing The Last of Us again. Got to a point that would have spoiled Lesley's play through so I had to wait until she made it past that specific area for me to continue.
        Maybe it's a good thing my wife doesn't play video games. "Honey, wait for me!" Would eventually drive me insane.

Comment

• It's a blessing and a curse haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well I'd be playing The Last of Us right now if Amazon hadn't delayed my order.

Instead I slapped down a PSplus sub, downloaded and begun the slow, inevitable slide back into fattytits mclaziness with XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Shit is this addictive.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• is this the first time you played it? it's sooooo good that I'm buying it on the ipad this weekend so I can play on the go. love it.

Comment

• also, what's your PSN name?

Mine is Buff Headcheese

Comment

• Playing the Deadpool game and loving it
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Playing the Deadpool game and loving it
                    What's it comparable to?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      What's it comparable to?

The Simpsons Game by way of the Bourne game by way of a foul-mouthed take on the recent Transformers games.

It earned its M.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Nice. Is the combat as fun as that description?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Nice. Is the combat as fun as that description?
                          Yeah. You get to bitch slap wolverine

Comment

• Okay, I may have to bite on that one. I loved the Wolverine game that last came out, and I'm a sucker for stuff like this.

Comment

• I've read it's mediocre as fuck. Does it compare to the wolverine game in terms of gameplay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I've read it's mediocre as fuck. Does it compare to the wolverine game in terms of gameplay?

It plays closer to that Bourne game that High Moon put out a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X