Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to go back to CoD4 but I don't want to buy it again. #firstworldproblems
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 4 is still fun.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• someone should make a CoD game like 4 again. I don't need 87 options for kill streaks. I really don't. I feel like I almost need a spreadsheet to decide on which perks to run/not run on Blops II
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• about 30 mins into Infinite. First skyhook use? Awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so I've put about 2 hours in to Infinite so far. Haven't been spoiled (shocker) but so far I'm really digging it. That being said,
              Spoiler: spoilers 
            uhhh...Revenge of the Jedi? ALTERNATE UNIVERSE?!?
            WAT?!?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You didn't know that already? It was in the original announcement trailer. you really are unsullied. GREY WORM IS ROB

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                You didn't know that already? It was in the original announcement trailer. you really are unsullied. GREY WORM IS ROB
                Now Lesley not taking Rerb's demon seed makes MUCH more sense.

Comment

• Shit...next week is Last of Us. Reviews can go out Friday.

Comment

• Oh man, Rob. If you didn't know about that before you played, you have some great surprises in store. I hope you're looking for voxophones.

Comment

• And Last of Us is next week?! I should start updating my PS3 now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        so I've put about 2 hours in to Infinite so far. Haven't been spoiled (shocker) but so far I'm really digging it. That being said,
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        uhhh...Revenge of the Jedi? ALTERNATE UNIVERSE?!?
                        WAT?!?
                        Best videogame ending ever. Fantastic campaign.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm unsullied because I thought Bioshock was completely overrated (still hated that fucking ending level) and never even bothered with part 2 so I didn't pay any attention to the hype for this one. IT's paying off for me now.

Comment

• SO MUCH better than the first two games. And I liked them.

Comment

• It's System Shock-good, but less terrifying and with a kickass ending.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I'm unsullied because I thought Bioshock was completely overrated (still hated that fucking ending level) and never even bothered with part 2 so I didn't pay any attention to the hype for this one. IT's paying off for me now.
                                You. Me. Same. I need to try Infinite it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X