Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Florence's Ultimate CFS. I'm sure a Texan would've made it better, but I think I pulled it off because it shore wuz good eatin'!
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Took the wife unit out to eat at Sanctuary (downtown Minneapolis by the Guthrie theater). I had steak tartar (which was AMAZING), jumbo shrimp in a chambour vodka sauce with caviar and pommes frites, and a chocolate/vanilla ice cream sundae type thing for dessert. Good GOD was it good.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Made delicious juicy burgers with some salt and vinegar chips on the side, then baked some cookies. "Please do not eat raw cookie dough" oh Pillsbury, you're adorable!

Comment

• Black & tans and a stick of gum.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Four Shock Tops, a Guinness, two Bulleit rocks, a Jameson neat, a Reuben sandwich, coffee, fries, and a ton of water. Didnt have to pay for a damn thang.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Dammit Matt I want all that food
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• motherfucking double bacon butter burger deluxe at Culvers.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                  motherfucking double bacon butter burger deluxe at Culvers.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Indeed. I'm enjoying being a fatty this weekend. Back to the gym on Monday.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I think today will be my cheat day. I got an extra $20 and pretty much all day to go somewhere and find something to chow on.

~

Comment

• (I'll just end up going to Ralphs and buying a DiGiorno and a bottle of booze and end up hating myself)

~

Comment

• Buy the one that comes with chocolate chip cookies and do it right!

Comment

• They sell booze with cookies now?

Jesus. They think of everything.

(I know they don't, but dammit, they should.)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They do if you live in Houston and you shop at Spec's.

Comment

• Planning on burgers tonight and may blast this while I man the grill.......

The neighbors may complain but not one fuck shall be given.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X