Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    Annies mac and cheese.
    I think that is sold here in Publix. I was wondering what the verdict was on it. Sounds like it's a good one,so we'll pick it up next time and try it out.
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
      Aww,thanks. I owned and operated a local cafe for three years. Love,love,love to cook and bake. I use homegrown fruits to make various preserves,strawberry cobblers,salsas,wine,apple/date breads,blueberry pancake syrup,etc.
      Vin will be well fed for sure,plus I get to have a partner in the kitchen!
      Don't make Vin too fat!

On our side, I mainly cook (though the wife went to cooking school) and the wife bakes.

You live in Georgia. I would KILL to eat some fresh peaches from there. Up here we mainly have superb apples, strawberries (short season, but oh so delicious) and blueberries. The rest... not so much...

Maybe one day on a road trip... those peaches...

And yeah, preserves rocks.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I made chipotle garlic top round. That plus steamed broccoli and brown rice = me happy.

Lola and Vin will you two adopt me please thanks
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That brisket? If so, needs more bark.

Comment

• No, just top round London Broil. I'm gonna do brisket this week, though!
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I want that meat. In my mouth. Now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Don't make Vin too fat!

On our side, I mainly cook (though the wife went to cooking school) and the wife bakes.

You live in Georgia. I would KILL to eat some fresh peaches from there. Up here we mainly have superb apples, strawberries (short season, but oh so delicious) and blueberries. The rest... not so much...

Maybe one day on a road trip... those peaches...

And yeah, preserves rocks.
                Haha,no worries there,he already has a Ranger boot camp in mind to keep us in shape.
                I've got an apple tree,fig tree,plum tree,and four peach trees. My fresh peach salsa was a hit at the Farmers market. I started making homemade peach wine two years ago. This past summer I made 17 gallons.
                *Side note~If you like spicy,my Cajun crackers are simple,but very yummy. I think Vinnie noshed the whole gallon size bag full on his trip back to Philly.
                Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                I made chipotle garlic top round. That plus steamed broccoli and brown rice = me happy.

Lola and Vin will you two adopt me please thanks
                Done. Consider yourself a part of our family,as if you didn't already
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Can I bring my clan over to taste??????

And can you post those cracker in the recipe thread plz????

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Can I bring my clan over to taste??????

And can you post those cracker in the recipe thread plz????
                    Sure thing!
                    Posting it now..

Comment

• I made a roast that I slow cooked for about 5 & 1/2 hours. Carrots and taters naturally were also included all upon a bed of sliced onions. So much nom nom. Will post pics later once my food boner goes away.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I made a roast that I slow cooked for about 5 & 1/2 hours. Carrots and taters naturally were also included all upon a bed of sliced onions. So much nom nom. Will post pics later once my food boner goes away.
                        That sounds delicious! Were there,perhaps,fluffy cathead biscuits to sop up any gravy?

Comment

• I no makie catheads and since the wife is pregnant I dare not ask her at this point in time lest I end up a post-op. Texas toast was the only suitable substitute.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oooh,that works too!

Comment

• I feel like an idiot. What is a cathead biscuit?

~

Comment

• This one is slightly exaggerated but I think you'll get the idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X