Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    [Adjusts half glasses on bridge of nose, peers down over them imperiously]

Gorgon - "fucking" - zola is a variety of blue.

Son, I am disappoint.
    Oh... by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      [Adjusts half glasses on bridge of nose, peers down over them imperiously]

Gorgon - "fucking" - zola is a variety of blue.

Son, I am disappoint.

Sounds like I have Vin.....dication.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Comment

• I did Thai fried eggplants with basil sauce on white rice for the wife, and did the same but with chicken for me and the son. Yummy ain't enough to describe how awesome it is.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• rassypee plaz (for both)
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Okay, but it's really one recipe. Switch chicken for eggplant and you,re good to go. I'll post it, bro.

Comment

• I'll take a pork fried rice and beef stir fry recipe from anyone that's got ones they like.

Comment

• I have a killer fried recipe too. I'll post both tonight. Mind you, it's a recipe that can switch to 3 variations on the fly. Basil fried recipe (thai), or my favorite, Nasi Goreng (Malaysian), or a more regular chinese fried rice. Most use the same ingredients, and you can add the proteins you have on the fly. Fried rice is the great recipe to put leftovers in. You can add or remove anything you want.

I'm eating that tonight, as I did some 2 days ago!

Comment

• I await your reply eagerly. We will probably go with a more traditional Chinese recipe, just because neither of us have made it at home before.

Comment

• Cool, but trust me, the others are similar to the Chinese one, but the use of fish sauce propels it to heavens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Fried rice is the great recipe to put leftovers in. You can add or remove anything you want.

I'm eating that tonight, as I did some 2 days ago!
                      fuck yeah dude

Chicken fried brown rice is my go-to "I only have $50 to last me for a week" meal.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I've never tried making fried rice of any kind at home, BUt given how good everything Martin posts sounds, I may try these. July, when I have to fend for myself for a month, is culinary experimentation month, after all.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          Chicken fried brown rice is my go-to "I only have $50 to last me for a week" meal.
                          Mine has always been just seasoning and boiling a chicken, making some rice in chicken stock, tearing up the chicken breasts and mixing it with the rice in a big pot. Before we had any money my mom made that every week and it had to last the whole family a couple days.

Now I avoid it.

Comment

• Stuffed Chicken Florentine with a side of sweet peas and rutabagas.
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Went out to Agave Kitchen in Hudson last night to try out their "authentic" food on a day of wide spread celebration. Turns out their tortillas taste like plastic!

VERY DISAPPOINTING!
                              I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Rey Azteca for some Mexican food. I'm waiting to shit.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X