Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    No, it was one that Chris made. It was just a fucking disaster. I should have cottoned to how crappy it was when I took the first bite and found out that it was A) made with ground beef - and not just ground beef, but one of those awful chubby packages of ground beef (you know, the shitty cylindrical stuff that's probably half rat turds and sawdust), and B) the "spanish rice" was just white rice with Pace salsa mixed in.

I've never been so legitimately angry over free food.
    EWWW!

TUBE BEEF!

Smithers? Have them killed...

Comment

• It was so terrible. And you can totally taste the difference. I want to slap the shit out of anyone who argues otherwise.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• And I will hold them down for you.

Unless you're homeless, there is no excuse for tube beef.

Comment

• had homemade lasagna over at my sister's last night. CHOW, but holy ballz did it give me some killer acid reflux last night. I was up for a couple of hours because of it.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tube beef should be against the Geneva Convention or something. Just ewwwwww.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That shit used to beat my ass until the doc put me on the Aciphexâ„¢ train. But the best OTC stuff is still cherry Mylantaâ„¢.

Give her a spin.

Comment

• I use that OTC prevacid, and take two so it's prescription strength. Reflux be gone.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• didn't have anything on hand last night when it hit, unfortunately. Good GOD, waking up with a mouthful of acid is NOT fun.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Good GOD, waking up with a mouthful of acid is NOT fun.
                    The veracity of this statement depends, of course, on what is meant by "acid".
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• stomach acid, of course. Once it vurps into your mouth, you're INSTANTLY awake and coughing/hacking your way to the bathroom. You now have to contend with a throat that will burn for the next few hours and need contance HURMing to try and clear it. Also, there isn't enough toothpaste/mouthwash in the world to clear your mouth of that acidic taste.

GOD it hurts.

Comment

• hate hate hate hate. I'm glad my indigestion isn't as bad as it used to be, but when I get it, it's heinous.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I used to get it so bad I'd wake up literally choking to death. Face purple throat clogged with acid. Yeah, fucks you up something fierce. OTC prevacid made that shit a thing of the past.

Comment

• Those damned acid reflux....

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              stomach acid, of course. Once it vurps into your mouth, you're INSTANTLY awake and coughing/hacking your way to the bathroom. You now have to contend with a throat that will burn for the next few hours and need contance HURMing to try and clear it. Also, there isn't enough toothpaste/mouthwash in the world to clear your mouth of that acidic taste.

GOD it hurts.
                              You might want to have your doctor spock that shit out for you. Never hurts to be sure.

Comment

• yeah, I'm gonna try and remember to bring that up when I go in for my next visit...whenever that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X