Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Oh god fuck I made chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes dripping in cream gravy since my mom, niece, and sister came over for dinner. Food coma time.
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I NEED CHICKEN FRIED STEAK

I went out with Sylvia and Karla for beers at Fraiche in Culver City, then we hit Natalee Thai for Thai food and more drinks. So full.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I NEED CHICKEN FRIED STEAK
      Don't we all!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Last night I made "taco rice". This morning, I made sausage egg and cheese omelets for the fam. You all wish I was your husband/dad.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Yes Chris, just so I could strap bacon on your dick so my dog would hunt you like you were a squirrel.

I hade cake for breakfast. The glory of working on the weekend!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That kind of breakfast doesn't sound RCMP approved.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I approved it. I just had bacon too. Good enough.

Comment

• NOW you're talkin'!
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I don't want to marry Martin. Or be his dad.
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• OUR FAMILIES WROTE DOWN A MARRIAGE CONTRACT 25 YEARS AGO!

Now drop the pants and take the bacon!

Comment

• Brittany made these salmon burgers and holy shit they were amazing.

Comment

• Made the pulled pork for our dinner party on saturday. Shit was great.

Last night we made some chowder as we're kinda broke this week.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like to imagine your avatar is actually commentary on the pulled pork.

Comment

• That dutch oven makes so much of a difference in regards to the awesomeness of it.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was lazy.

I just made egg and chips. No baked beans to go with, though.

sadface.

Comment

• I haz ate no dinnarz. *sadcat* Although I will be picking up the ingredients for some awesome burgers and steaks today to make up for my shit-tacular b-day.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X