POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Louise Mensch is a wackadoo, right? I still hope that cuckold rumor she's spreading about Kushner is real because hahahahaha.

While I don't approve of how Mensch approaches things. She's not a wackadoo. I hope when this is all over, she goes after a ton of MSM outlets that would attack her and then flip around and use her shit uncredited.

Most of the MSM has been pretty straightforward with a ton of the raw data. But, people like that Joy Ann Reid have been filling their shows with shit stolen from Impeachment Twitter and then pretending like they discovered it themselves.

For as much as I really don't like SE Cupp, she never pulls this kind of shit.

But, what are you going to do?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RNC census came back this morning.

They're six votes away from impeachment.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        RNC census came back this morning.

They're six votes away from impeachment.
        Just wait for the latest polling numbers to hit. Betcha that gap gets a lot closer.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Just wait for the latest polling numbers to hit. Betcha that gap gets a lot closer.

It's either poll numbers or Bannon's first strike this week. Whatever hits first.

Comment

• I got something, but I'll break it down into base terms.

1. We're in the last days of Trump as President. The GOP base has finally soured on him and they're willing to toss him to the wolves in favor of Pence.
            2. Team Mueller doesn't want that just yet, as he fears that Pence will fire him and kick the can down the road a few more months to save his own ass.
            3. Mueller wants Pence and Ryan publicly locked down, as they have recorded intel on both. Enough to put them away.
            4. DAG Rosenstein is the reason Session is still in. It's not because he's a fan of Sessions, it's because he's using protocol to keep Trump from appoint someone worse.
            5. Bannon is going after Jared and Ivanka first. Stories could start dropping anytime now. Dude seems to have started the shit minutes after being thrown out.
            6. Senior GOP and you can guess two of the members are having party debates about going ahead and evoking the 25th amendment to speed this process along.
            7. As I understand it, it's going to go down like this. Either Trump resigns now or the Congress returns and impeaches him.

Comment

• If all that is accurate, not saying it's not, he has to resign, yes?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                If all that is accurate, not saying it's not, he has to resign, yes?

Well, he doesn't really have to do anything. All he's doing now is delaying the inevitable.

Comment

• Let me rephrase, would a smart person resign at that point?

Comment

Let me rephrase, would a smart person resign at that point?

A smart person would've been gone for weeks by now.

Comment

• Right. So is it ego or hoping for some ray of hope that keeps him in?

Comment

• Well, he is doing a speech live tonight re: Afghanistan and whatever new strategy is on deck.

Mayhaps he could very well pull a Nixon tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Well, he is doing a speech live tonight re: Afghanistan and whatever new strategy is on deck.

Mayhaps he could very well pull a Nixon tonight?
                          Nixon had a sense of self preservation. Trump is just a fence for the Russian mafia.

Comment

• If he is, is he then waiting for the ok to resign?

Comment

If he is, is he then waiting for the ok to resign?

That's the million dollar question. While he has been seemingly cut loose, he hasn't been exposed.

Meanwhile, you've got Bannon building up a massive media smear campaign on top of trying to get his pal Steve Prince into a Private War in Afghanistan.

So, it's a game of three card monte. Where the fuck do you keep your eyes focused?

Comment

• Well, one of NJ's Senator's is getting ready to face justice. Jury selection is underway for the corruption trial of Senator Robert Menendez.

It's a big story here in NJ for obvious reasons. "The Soprano State" is never going to be the same again.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X