• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thirded. I think it looks amazing.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fourthed.

The anime is a fucking classic, and unlike that garbage Akira, aged really well.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This looks fantastic.

https://youtu.be/Jit3YhGx5pU

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          This looks fantastic.

https://youtu.be/Jit3YhGx5pU

I'm fucking stoked that FOX is getting behind it and pushing it aggressively. The script is fucking amazing and I hope that McDormand wins a second Oscar for it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "You don't say WHAT when she comes in calling you a fuckhead..." YEP, FUCKING SOLD. LET ME SEE THAT SHIT NOW
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still surprised how Almost Famous didn't win her her second Oscar.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So Rodriguez is gonna direct a remake of Escape from N.Y.? Works for me.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still prefer Escape from LA personally.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cautious optimism - wouldn't mind seeing a return to the world of Snake Plissken, and I do like Rodriguez' work, but I can see this becoming another Ghostbusters level failure.

Glad Carpenter's involved, but it'll come down to the story and casting.

Comment

• I dig that new IT trailer. Cautiously optimistic.

Comment

• it's great. I NOOOOOOPE'd the fuck out with that last scene with Bill and Pennywise in the Niebolt house basement.

Comment

• That fucking Valarian movie trailer is everything I enjoy in movies. jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            That fucking Valarian movie trailer is everything I enjoy in movies. jesus.
                            I am so excited for it.

Comment

• WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES new trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IFAqAIWD6g

Fucking A...looks amazing.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's something in that trailer that makes me go...HOLY FUCK I THINK WE'RE GETTING THE ENDING THAT DEPRESSED THE TEST AUDIENCES. BACK ME UP, YOUNG JAMIE.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X