Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played a few hours last night, mostly that pod capture mode, then a little of Cargo and Supremacy. Had a lot of fun. Played Walker Assault in the beta so I know what that like too, but haven't touched the rest yet. So what are the funnest modes to play in Battlefront?
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I dig Cargo, Supremacy and blast. Fighter Squadron or whatever is a blast when you have a good team with you
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like Fighter Squadron and Drop Zone the most. Hero Hunt can go fuck itself.

Comment

• Roommate went out of town for two weeks to see family. Came home to find out he put his Wii U in the living room with a note to enjoy all the Mario Maker I can handle. Fuck yeah.

Comment

• Fallout 4. As much as working this weekend would allow, which wasn't enough. Did get a fatman and a mini nuke though. Saved the game then decided to shoot dogmeat with it from a distance because his stupid ass frequently wanders off and I knew I was going back to the old save.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It really is ridiculous how lopsided Walker Assault matches are. The balance was heavy Empire in the beta and now it's almost a sure bet that the rebels will win in the retail release. I actually won as the empire this morning and couldn't believe it.

Comment

• Xenoblade Chronicles X is my fucking jam. I may be a weaboo.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Forever uncleeeeean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Xenoblade Chronicles X is my fucking jam. I may be a weaboo.
                    Watched my roommate playing it. There's so goddamn much UI.

Comment

• even better? They don't tell you what ANY OF IT MEANS.

Like I accidentally found out that I can buy stock in arms dealers, use their shit, which then makes them like me more which then makes them want to give me better shit all BY ACCIDENT.

That giant guide should be here before xmas so I can actually learn this game.

I also needed to buy a 2 gig external for my wii u so I can download 2 gigs worth of assets for the game since the disc reader is slow as fuck and the draw distance is ridiculously bad for everything not the world.

All of that and this is still one of the coolest games/worlds I've played in.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Fallout 4. As much as working this weekend would allow, which wasn't enough. Did get a fatman and a mini nuke though. Saved the game then decided to shoot dogmeat with it from a distance because his stupid ass frequently wanders off and I knew I was going back to the old save.
                        After playign this more I think I actively dislike this game as a whole. Bethesda needs to step away for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          After playign this more I think I actively dislike this game as a whole. Bethesda needs to step away for a while.
                          Yeah, I wanted to just go back to Skyrim. It was more fun to explore and seemed to have way fewer issues.

Comment

• it just doesn't have many set pieces or even a reason for me to keep going.

I could give two shits about the settlement stuff OR the weapon making. In fact I think that actively ruined the game for me. I spent SO MUCH TIME dropping trash or transferring trash, etc.. as opposed to just playing.

Comment

• Beat the NFL Journey II section and got a 91 OVR Amari Cooper. Last round gave me a pack and pulled two more Elite Wide Receivers.

My MUT is calling you, Rob. Calling you to your death.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll let you kill me via MUT and then I'll destroy you with the standard Lions team against any team of your choice in a normal game.

Comment

Working...
                                X