No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And with that, I'm officially convinced. That's a great, great trailer.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's some super silly stuff, but I am totally onboard.

Comment

• SO MANY JURASSIC BONERS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That is a Tropic Thunder trailer.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's bringing the thunder in my tropic region, all right. Holy crap, that looks great. Howard's character is totally a Hammond relative, right? She has John Hammond's lack of respect for the danger of the creatures taken to a super villain level.

Comment

• We're seriously like a few steps away from the ridiculous DINO SOLDIERS shit we were rumored to get years ago. And that's totally fine with me.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  We're seriously like a few steps away from the ridiculous DINO SOLDIERS shit we were rumored to get years ago. And that's totally fine with me.

THIS
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I also really want to go to Jurassic Park for the first time in any of these movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I also really want to go to Jurassic Park for the first time in any of these movies.

"This... is... AWESOME!!!!!"
                      ~ Last words of Robert Jamiroquai Hughes III, Esq. OBE, 12 June 2015

Comment

• ahhahahhah. YES.

Comment

• poster feels like it belongs on a VHS cover on a shelf of horror movies I'd be tempted to rent in the the 80's.

Comment

• The poster intrigued me until I saw M. Night Shyamalanaramalamading-dong's name. Maybe if/when I see a trailer I might get more enthused, as I sorta kinda liked Devil a bit.

ETA: Just noticed it's PG-13. Ugh.

Comment

• Jurassic World is the prequel to Dinosaucers.

Comment

• I'd have said Dino Riders myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X