Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully in the next 2 hours. At gym cooling off right now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DIS DEAL HAPPY NING?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• my fucking router was being a piece of shit last night. Something was up with Comcast. I kept getting dropped just surfing the net. Reset everything and it would work for like 15 mins and then I'd get dropped.

Did some maintenance today and it seems to be running a bit better. May do something if this isn't being super lame today. Everytime I get psyched to do some shit, technology works against me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• probably doing an episode tonight but we may not live stream it. I'm going to make the livestreams something special we do as opposed to every episode of BDRcade as I try to buff out our Youtube page

Live streams will still happen (probably one this weekend at some point if we don't do one tonight) but this will hopefully have some of you watch them on the tubes of you which will help legitimatize the page.

Comment

• So basically you're cock teasing us because we won't even be able to watch this tonight?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I miss Eddie.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it's more about being able to play the games we have fun with playing while at the same time not having to worry about the live aspect. It all depends on what type of mood we're in. I just want to be able to add some episodes that people will need to hit up YouTube to see while at the same time being able to see the live stuff. Trying to find a nice balance. Also playing around with video editing now which is also spurring this direction.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    I miss Eddie.
                    Yerp
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• going live here in a few. Come join us. Ceej is making me roleplay as The Crow. Seriously. Let's do this.

http://twitch.tv/braindeadradio

Comment

• Il ne pleut pas tout le temps

Comment

• that was fun guys.

Hopefully it was fun to watch.

Once again, I feel the need to reiterate, I have no control over lag issues with chat and twitch. They allocate bandwidth on their site based on popularity. So yeah, we're not popular, there will be lag, and you need to deal with it as we have no control. It sucks, I know. IT's also part of the reason I wanted to do some shows not live.

Comment

• It's cool, we'll deal with it. AND YOU'LL DEAL WITH US BITCHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE'RE YOU'RE LIFES BLOOD HUGHES!!!! :-D

Comment

• I wasn't bothered by the lag, just the fact that it's always touch and go on whether the app will work on my ipad. Ive never had a problem on my laptop. But at least one time I had to reload I got to watch an ad for Olive Garden which I was told will help BDR. So hooray for that!

Comment

• I play dress up and deal with shitty controls in The Crow: City of Angels.

Comment

Working...
                                X