No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rundown of the new characters. Really want to know who Forrest is playing since now he's apparently someone that fans will know of...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's gonna be Panaka or Tycho or someone haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want him to be Dengar before he had plastic surgery

Comment

• They updated. Disney is trying to beat the leaks, but we're going to find out about Forrest Whitaker around 2pm EST today.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, it says that in the article. Excited to find out he's some dickhead casually mentioned that no one really cares about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              yeah, it says that in the article. Excited to find out he's some dickhead casually mentioned that no one really cares about.
              I love it when dying magazines get exclusives. Hopefully, some 4Chan shit bit beats them to the punch.

I'm really fascinated by one thing.

Disney fought forever on how Mads looks and his character role for ages. They let the Galen scientist thing slip and now they're back to him being the lead's father.

It really, really, really strikes me as curious.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Forrest becomes IG88. Mark my words.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Forrest becomes IG88. Mark my words.

I'm hoping for Grimdark Jar Jar.

What I fear might happen is his last name is Panaka or Calrissian.

Everything in my bones is telling me that Jyn Erso is a traitor is becoming more and more likely after the final script rewrite.

Comment

• His name will be Manny Bothan

CALLING IT NOW

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      His name will be Manny Bothan

CALLING IT NOW
                      Died laughing at this. Thanks.

And yeah, he'll be Typho/Panaka/Calrissian.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He's Luke and Leia's real father. Calling it.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• hahahahah.

Comment

• Oh come on...Saw Gerrera....he's just a dude from the Clone Wars cartoon?

Comment

• Makes sense. At one point, Cad Bane was supposed to show up in these films. Still a shot that they mine further for the Han Solo flicks.

Comment

• Cad Bane in a live action flick would be awesome. This is just eh....

Comment

Working...
                                X