No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think in the terms of this particular material, it being grim and gritty isn't too much to ask for. It is a movie called Suicide Squad. I just want another comic movie to hit the ridiculous levels of violence that Punisher War Zone hit. A movie about a squad of the baddest baddies seemed like that would be a good fit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I think in the terms of this particular material, it being grim and gritty isn't too much to ask for. It is a movie called Suicide Squad. I just want another comic movie to hit the ridiculous levels of violence that Punisher War Zone hit. A movie about a squad of the baddest baddies seemed like that would be a good fit.
      I agree. But you also don't mind the Marvel approach either. The people I'm lampooning think that Marvel movies are "kiddie" movies and that the only approach to this genre is to be dour and dark as fuck. Which they mistake for sophisticated storytelling.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        That should piss off the DCU dorks.

EVERYTHING MUST BE GRIM N GRITTY ALL THE TIME OR ELSE IT'S NOT REAL CINEMA!
        So fucking true. I hate my fellow DC fans, especially Batman fans.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'd have taken Michael Rosenbaum over Jesse Eisenberg. #YepFuckingWentThere
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Me too, man. I'm hoping Eisenberg's perpetual punchability effectively translates to Luthor's menace.

Comment

• Luthor's supposed to be a cool mofo in the comics. Eisenberg looks like he's going to throw a fit if he can't get tickets to a Paramore show.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Me too, man. I'm hoping Eisenberg's perpetual punchability effectively translates to Luthor's menace.
                I got a Hackman vibe from him in the trailer with his weird "the red capes are coming..."
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Luthor's supposed to be a cool mofo in the comics. Eisenberg looks like he's going to throw a fit if he can't get tickets to a Paramore show.
                  Lex: Mommmm! I want to see Paramore play Misery Business!
                  Mom: but Lexi! You're IN the misery business!
                  Lex: Youre right, mom.
                  Mom: Now eat your peas, dear.
                  Lex: when I kill Superman the world will love me...and I won't have to eat any of your stupid peas.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am so pumped for this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          I'd have taken Michael Rosenbaum over Jesse Eisenberg. #YepFuckingWentThere
                          I first read that as Michael Fassbender and in my head I was like "GODDAMMIT NO MORE FASSBENDER IN EVERYTHING" Rosenbaum would have worked as well. I have a feeling Eisenberg is going to do well though. Yeah he's smarmy as fuck, but it just may work.

Comment

Comment

• That Batsuit is just dope as hell. I don't understand how I can be so over grimdark superhero movies but still be super pumped for this.

Comment

• Yeah, I've totally changed my tune on this. I suspect that this will be the goods.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X