RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Guess Justice League movie is either a no-go or close to one.

CW commissioning Wonder Woman pilot.

Not at all. WB wants to appear to be female friendly with their DC properties, but they don't want to chance the cash on a WW movie.

JL is still happening, but I fully expect more announcements like this as DC tests the waters with concepts that they feel shaky about producing.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I remember the nerd rage over pants and boot colors from the last one, Jamie. IS AMERICA TRULY READY FOR SUCH HELL AGAIN?

Comment

• Should we just start putting money down on if Armie Hammer takes over Bats?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Winklevi would be hilarious.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Should we just start putting money down on if Armie Hammer takes over Bats?

I wouldn't go that route.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Two more Craig Bond movies. Fuck yes.

Comment

• Tell me more of this Craig Bond. He sounds dapper.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• James' younger brother. As the middle child he felt quite neglected & turned to a life of shenanigans & hooligan-ery. Tim could probably fill you in on the rest.

Comment

• What about Gold?

Where's his movie?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Two more Craig Bond movies. Fuck yes.
                      As long as Craig continues to bring his A-game, bring it on!
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        James' younger brother. As the middle child he felt quite neglected & turned to a life of shenanigans & hooligan-ery. Tim could probably fill you in on the rest.
                        Craig Bond? What's to tell?

Royal Navy Seaman (dishonorably discharged) Craig Bond, son of Andrew and Monique Bond, is the n'er-do-well brother of James Bond. James and Craig's younger sister, Dame Morag Bond-McTavish, in her book, The Brothers Bond, tells of the struggles the family had with raising Craig. "It was like he was born bad," Morag writes. "Our parents showed us nothing but love and affection, but whereas Jimmy and I happily reciprocated, Craig just flipped them off. Crotch-kicking, hair-grabbing, smashing Father's collection of Swiss timepieces ("It's somethin' to do, innit?" he'd say)... Mother was exasperated, and no amount of paddling, grounding, or discipline would work."

"Oh, we tried, all of us," Morag continues, "even when we prepared for our trip to Aiguilles Rouges near Chamonix. Craig insisted he be the one to check our mountain climbing equipment, and despite Jimmy's fervent objections, Mother and Father allowed Craig to do so. Mostly to shut. Craig. Up. Little bastard bitched and complained about it the whole ride there. And we all know how well that decision went. Frayed ropes. Dull hooks. Mother and Father dead from the fall. The three of us orphans and separated. Jimmy, 11 at the time, went on to Eton, Feates, and eventually to his work with MI6. I was 8 when it happened, was sent to live with my Uncle Hamish, and in time, went on to Oxford and, eventually, the House of Commons in Parliament. Craig was 10 and already struck out on his own. Punched Sister Mary right in the mouth before hopping out the window at the orphanage. They never found him, but then they never looked for him anyway. 'Glad to be rid of the little prick,' the sister told me, and I didn't blame her."

"Shall I tell you about his run-ins with the law? His bootlegging years? The drugs? The cross-dressers? The sheep buggering? The soccer hooliganism? His descent into madness? I'll never forget the postcard he sent me from Leeds... 'Yelled at a wall today. Fuckin' git looked at me funny...' "

"When SPECTRE found him, they thought he'd be the perfect weapon against Jimmy. Jimmy would tell me later 'Never thought Craig would make my life so much easier, Mo', as Craig would single-handedly fuck up every plan SPECTRE had for Jimmy. The assassination plots. The death-traps. I can't tell you how many secret bases Craig inadvertently blew up. Not because he loved his older brother. Quite the contrary, he hated Jimmy with a passion. It was because Craig wouldn't listen. You tell Craig 'Don't push the self-destruct button', guess what's getting pushed, quick as you like? Blofeld hated Craig. HATED him. Especially after Craig punted that cat of Blofeld's like a soccer ball. But Blofeld still wouldn't kill him. He saw potential in Craig as the instrument of Jimmy's ultimate downfall. Blofeld would lend Craig out on occasion to Jimmy's enemies. A soldier for Goldfinger's Operation Grand Slam. An operative for Drax's Moonraker project. Flunkie for Francisco Scaramanga, oh, and was Scaramanga pissed at Craig! A whole shipment of golden bullets disappeared just before his showdown with Jimmy, and Scaramanga knew Craig swiped the lot, but couldn't prove it. He figured Knick Knack might've been in on it, but Jimmy plugged him before he could pursue the matter."

"Every job Blofeld gave Craig, he fucked up. Hell, sometimes Craig wouldn't even show up for his assignments, and even if did, he was drunk or strung out on something. SPECTRE finally let Craig go after Jimmy snuffed Blofeld for good. Now I hear Craig's hooked up with Quantum or something, which means more easy days ahead for Jimmy and Old Blighty. Plus they're making movies about Craig, too, it seems. Hope the film companies are heavily insured, as you just KNOW those shoots are going to be disastrous for all involved."

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          What about Gold?

Where's his movie?
                          Dusted across my loins.

Comment

• Joel Edgerton's not doing Dr. Strange. Which is a weird news item because it was followed by nothing else.

Comment

• That's alright. He's kind of a blank slate sorta dude.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That would have been terrible casting. Ugh.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X