No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affleck seems really uncomfortable with complex Visual Effect Shots.

He turned down Man of Steel because of it and the Nolan slowly turning into Spielberg issue.

Plus, he's held up The Stand because he supposedly couldn't figure out how to frame the ending.

Which is why I'm puzzled by why Justice League seems like a fit. That is unless they got a hell of a second unit director.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hold on...the script for MAN OF STEEL is shit?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was in terrible shape, yes. Were it not for Nolan, Goyer would have been fired.

Rewrites came through in a big way thanks to the Mulroneys.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Affleck seems really uncomfortable with complex Visual Effect Shots.

He turned down Man of Steel because of it and the Nolan slowly turning into Spielberg issue.

Plus, he's held up The Stand because he supposedly couldn't figure out how to frame the ending.

Which is why I'm puzzled by why Justice League seems like a fit. That is unless they got a hell of a second unit director.
          Interesting. Maybe he can't picture it without seeing it. You know how some are very visual learners and some have to do it once to learn it? Pure hypothetical goofiness from me for sure but it does make me wonder, because he's done so well behind the lens.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really hope he passes. His films are more interesting than Justice League and I'd like to see him explore his 'voice'. He doesn't need to leap back into superhero tent-poles yet. Let's get another couple of films out of him first. Its not like he's working slow.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'll trust his judgement. He's made good choices thus far. If he passes then it's probably for the best.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Plus, Argo is going to open big among critics. WB has started getting it ready to pimp hard for Awards and Affleck's going to come out of the deal smelling like roses.

However, big movies like this aren't for everyone. Richard Donner didn't ever get comfortable shooting Superman. He leaned on Tom Mankiewicz, Geoffrey Unsworth and Stuart Baird throughout the entire process to shape the final cut. Donner was more of an actor wrangler.

Bigger names have backed off lesser movies for the same reason.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Rather he do The Stand, thank you very much.

Still antsy to see what Nolan is doing next.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Still antsy to see what Nolan is doing next.
                    I want something along the lines of Prestige. I don't need another huge Inception from him, but if he does pull that off again that's fine too.

Comment

• I need Prestige meets Inception. PRECEPTION!!!

That's the best I got.
                      It's not that good either.

I'm sorry.

Comment

• I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• hahah
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You know I love ya, B.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It's now looking like Affleck passed. Waiting for an official statement to come out, so Finke can act like a mass email is a Deadline exclusive.

Comment

Working...
                                X