RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I'll probably be willing to spend up t $500 for them.
    Not gonna lie, so would I.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I will buy the shit out of these shoes.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• $500? Stupid question, but are you going to actually wear them, or just hold on to them as a collectible? I ask because if you're a fan of BTTF, yeah it's a cool tchotchke, but to actually wear them around, risking getting 'em scuffed, dirty, and fucked up... just not seeing it end happily.

Comment

• I'm not gonna pay 500$ for them, but if they're priced less than 200$, these bitches are MINE .

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            $500? Stupid question, but are you going to actually wear them, or just hold on to them as a collectible? I ask because if you're a fan of BTTF, yeah it's a cool tchotchke, but to actually wear them around, risking getting 'em scuffed, dirty, and fucked up... just not seeing it end happily.
            I wear my shoes. I will wear them until they fall apart, then get them repaired.

Comment

• I posted more about them in the tampon thread, Billy. 1500 of them made. 150 sold each day on Ebay, for the Michael J fox Fondation.

That's it.

Forget it...

Comment

• Fucking cocksuckers. I'll wait for the Chinese knock offs to start coming out.

Comment

• they don't even power lace. hahahaha
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also 4 hours of lights per charge. My LA GEARS didn't have to charge for shit and lit up every time I walked. lol

LA GEARS > NIKE MAG

Comment

• Yeah, at first, reports said that it was power lacing. No way I'm getting those without it. But Nike DID patent the power lacing technology last year, so MAYBE they'll re-release it later on. Or release a whole line of power lacing shoes.

Me? I'd adapt that power lacing tech for sexual purpuse.

Rob, imagine that in a Fleshlight....

Comment

• fucking 5k for these shoes on Ebay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Rob, imagine that in a Fleshlight....

Comment

• A power clamping fleshlight =

Comment

• Mad Mel Is At It Again!
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Mel confirmed for drunken troll.

DO IT FROGURT
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X