Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    The only thing I have an issue with is the lack of a ridiculously prominent brow.
    Sure, but how do you feel about the The Things design in Fantastic Four?
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Well, someone tried to run over Ryan Reynolds this weekend.

So, they're shooting side stuff with double and Colossus.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Olivia Munn as Psylocke? lammmmeeeee
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Olivia Munn as Psylocke? lammmmeeeee

There's more coming, as it seems they cut no characters from the script.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Who will play Reagan?
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Who will play Reagan?
              A closeted actor?

Comment

Olivia Munn as Psylocke? lammmmeeeee
                No shit. I have a huge thing on half Caucasian half Asian girl, but goddammit she's just so bland.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• she can't act, she's annoying, meh. It's glorified cosplay casting.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd bone Munn but she is not a good actress. Like at all.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She had a couple of good moments in The Newsroom, but I haven't seen her in much else to make a qualified judgement re: her acting. Still, considering the amount of X-Men that pop up in these movies, I'm guessing she'll only be onscreen for a couple of minutes total.

Like Rob said, glorified cosplay acting - she'll show some skin, couple of guys in the audience will go "nice!" And we'll move on from there.

Comment

• Rumor Anderson and I have heard?

This iteration of X-Men movies is ending with Apocalypse and Wolverine 3.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jbcNTCoxD8g?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• totally in.

Comment

• COPYRIGHT LAMENESSS!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xym62xvo704?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X