Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one still watching Preacher? Everything with Herr Starr has been fantastic, and the reveal of the Messiah last night was fucking great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Am I the only one still watching Preacher? Everything with Herr Starr has been fantastic, and the reveal of the Messiah last night was fucking great.
      I've been watching it, just saw the finale last night. Even though season 2 was better than the first season, I was still got bored with the show, especially toward the middle/end of the season. Not sure if I'll give season 3 a shot.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I've watched sparingly mostly because work has been fucked, but I've enjoyed the bits I've seen.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Loved the finale of Preacher. Super excited for next season.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I fell off like 5 or 6 episodes in this season. The highs just weren't high enough to keep me engaged through the lows.

Comment

• New Season of The Flash started last night. It was....ok. Was that
                Spoiler: end spoilers 
              BRAINIAC
              in the stinger? If so, wow. If not, who is it?

Comment

New Season of The Flash started last night. It was....ok. Was that
                  Spoiler: end spoilers 
                BRAINIAC
                in the stinger? If so, wow. If not, who is it?
                  Spoiler: The Answer 
                The Thinker
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Is his schtick the same? I mean, the dude looked JUST LIKE the other dude IMO. Glad to hear it's not since it didn't look kind of cheap.

Also, Wally continues to be the WORST, Iris was lame last night, the shit with Caitlyn could be decent, and boo to that quick as fuck wrapup from last season. Jesus. I didn't want a half season dealing with it, but all in one episode? SLOW YOUR ROLE FLASH.

That being said, the Samuroid was decent and I did like the wind turbine scene.

Comment

Is his schtick the same? I mean, the dude looked JUST LIKE the other dude IMO. Glad to hear it's not since it didn't look kind of cheap.

Also, Wally continues to be the WORST, Iris was lame last night, the shit with Caitlyn could be decent, and boo to that quick as fuck wrapup from last season. Jesus. I didn't want a half season dealing with it, but all in one episode? SLOW YOUR ROLE FLASH.

That being said, the Samuroid was decent and I did like the wind turbine scene.
                    Not too familiar with him, I just know his "thinking cap" gives him some mental type abilities.

When I first saw the floating chair, I thought it was Metron and the Mobius Chair for a second.
                    Last edited by Fil; 10-11-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ Wally. FIX YOUR HEAD. That shit is goddamn ridiculous.

Also, lulz to the Iron Man shit with the suit. Jesus Christ Flash, fix your shit.

Cisco and his woman are still the best and I did like the therapy sessions. "METAPHORICALLY!"

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EL-VHe_4GmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that's awesome...

"what's that called? oh yeah, Corvette Summer!"

Comment

• Trejo was a misfire in last week's episode. He just didn't fit the part BUT I fucking love Plastic Man. I really hope they keep him around.

Comment

Trejo was a misfire in last week's episode. He just didn't fit the part BUT I fucking love Plastic Man. I really hope they keep him around.
                              YOU'RE A MISFIRE!

Spoiler: Not a Spoiler 
                              I kid, I have to catch up on all the episodes I missed while in Mexico. Still, I assume you're wrong about Trejo.

Comment

• I love the dude, but his characterization was terrible and he was sleepwalking through it.

The decision he made when he was using his powers looked so goddamn silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X