No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, when the register monkey said the total was close to 12 bucks I was like, "What the what?"

I am cheap.

Comment

• bangers and mash at an Irish pub called the Grasshopper in Moristown. Came w/ a bowl of beef barley soup. Damned tasty all around.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Huge bowl of tonkotsu ramen and yellowtail and unagi nigiri from this Japanese deli right up the block. Gomen nasai or some shit.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hamburger Helper 3 Cheese & buttered baby carrots (left over from an earlier dinner this week). Yeah, I fuckin' went there. And it was GOOD.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• http://hancockpark.zpizza.com

I CANNOT DECIDE
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Tasty ass sandwich and cup of coffee. I feel like Vin.

Comment

• Vacation tacos are the best tacos.

Comment

• Know what else is delicious? Jealousy Salad, which is a salad you eat while being jealous that your friends are on vacation eating tacos.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• This sandwich is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

I fried a slice of bacon in the skillet. When finished I tossed in 4 slices of peppercorn turkey just long enough to make the cold cuts warm. Mayo and two slices of jalapeno jack cheese on Sunbeam bread. I also threw in a slice of onion with the bacon and all the other goodies. Tossed the sandwich back into the skillet and fried it in the bacon grease. Fuck yes.

Comment

• Half pound burger on sourdough toast, swiss and american cheese, bacon, lettuce tomato and mayo. Served with a side of sweet potato tots.

YESSSssss
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Billy and Rob's lunch = nom.

Mine wasn't shabby either. Cat head biscuits and white gravy, and fried eggs FTW.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks so delicious...I think I'm ready to go back again. You down?
                          I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Uncle Bens Chicken & Rice with added chicken and Valentino hot sauce
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Billy and Rob's lunch = nom.

Mine wasn't shabby either. Cat head biscuits and white gravy, and fried eggs FTW.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I had a leftover carne asada burrito and a cheese tamale.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X