Bioshock 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The secret weapon of bringing down a big daddy: Hasenffer and eggs
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Russ, are you saying Gordon Bombay is the new operator of Rapture?
      *whispers*

It's Ducksworth, don't tell nobody.

QUACKQUACKQUACK

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Would you kindly give me a knuckle puck?
      As part of the cheap cash-in of a second Silkk the Bio Shocker, they bring Ducksworth in as the Andrew Ryan clone, and you are programmed to kill him with a slapshot (without the aid of Paul Newman or the rest of the Chiefs).
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

There damn well better be audio diaries to explain the disapperence of the Hanson Brothers.

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Not that I was going to buy this anyways, but first review is up and comes off kinda MEH. Surprise.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

IGN gave it a good review. I know Gametrailers is to have their's today.

*Shrug*, I have it pre-ordered so there ya go.

Comment

There's always that DisneyHell simulator coming out too.

Do it for Buddy Christ. He thinks that shit's hilarious.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Everything seems so meh after ME2.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ars dug it.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Everything seems so meh after ME2.
                      Don't start wishing you were actually living on the Citadel...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

If only I could feel the breath of my Krogan.....

Comment

The one thing I always wondered was did Ryan build Rapture in secret? Wouldn't the world know about this shit going on? And once all hell broke loose, wouldn't the world want to step in and start carving up Rapture for their own personal gain?

Then the city would be carved up into various national districts ala WW2.

Comment

The only thing I wanted to know is why everyone came in their shorts over the first one from a gameplay point of view?

Comment

I dunno, because no one combined art deco with sci-fi like that. Because it made the teachings of Ayn Rand tolerable enough because it didn't want to put a gun to your head.

Because the mainstream media never played video games so the idea that the concept of moral choice combined with the touches of objectivism seemed mindblowing.

All this while operating a chemcial thrower that makes you seem like Hank Scorpio.

Comment

What else would you wear in a city under water? What if there was a leak?
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X