• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't sleep with T.W.

You strap yourself in and feel the G's!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      This has me picturing young Bobby on his stoop Christmas morn, eyes red from crying, empty bottle of bourbon, crushed and empty Camels cigarette pack by his side, snot bubble in his nose, and a broken candy cane gripped in his fist.

Christophe walks up "Joyeux Noël, Bob - she's gone, isn't she?"
      Bobby: "She-she'll be back, Chris. Someday. *sniff*"
      And all I wanted was to show her she needs to find a love that's gonna last... a body as fine as hers is nothing to be ran into the ground.

Originally posted by V View Post
      You don't sleep with T.W.

Can anyone give out Post of the Day awards or just you, Vin?
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
        She's the kinda girl who believes in makin' out once, love 'em and leave em' fast. I'm the hand-holding type. I guess I should've known it wouldn't last...
        "I'm like a shot of whiskey, Johnny! You'll want me now, but tomorrah you'll wish you nevah had me!" (*Picture Barbara Stanwyck-type here*)
        Originally posted by V View Post
        You don't sleep with T.W.

And the funny burning sensation when you pee.

EDIT: Tinsel Whore's mom:

Last edited by Lisa; 11-29-2010, 12:07 PM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          "I'm like a shot of whiskey, Johnny! You'll want me now, but tomorrah you'll wish you nevah had me!" (*Picture Barbara Stanwyck-type here*)

And the funny burning sensation when you pee.
          Mere hours ago, I told Christophe the two classic Hollywood starlets I'd most like to meet via time machine where Barbara Stanwyck and Rita Hayworth!

Come back, T.W! Your throaty one-liners and busy eye make up are irresistible. I'll even go with you to the clinic and see you get better. No Mike Damone would do that! You're my Stacy Hamilton and I'm you're Mark Ratner... you know it's true!
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            Come back, T.W! Your throaty one-liners and busy eye make up are irresistible. I'll even go with you to the clinic and see you get better. No Mike Damone would do that! You're my Stacy Hamilton and I'm you're Mark Ratner... you know it's true!
            But buddy, then you'll take the whore out of her tinsel - and you'll be left with nothing but tinsel. For what is a Tinsel Whore without the whore? I'll tell you what - she's nothing more than Claire's Boutique.
            Last edited by Lisa; 11-29-2010, 12:14 PM.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Comment

But buddy, then you'll take the whore out of her tinsel - and you'll be left with nothing but tinsel. For what is a Tinsel Whore without the whore? I'll tell you what - she's nothing more than Claire's Boutique.
                Eyes: drying.

Bourbon-clouded senses: clearing.

What have I been saying? Tinsel Whore's not someone you watch TV and cuddle with. She's like that girl from the Reader who tempts Rob. She's not really any better than Laura. It's the idea of Tinsel Whore that's her allure. Like how you only see her best lingerie in the fantasy, never her cotton undies that have been washed a thousand times!

I see the truth of it now... thanks, Lis!

Comment

Weird - your crying kid is fine on my home computer, Josh, but he's PURPLE on my work computer. The little fucker is PURPLE.

PURPLE. (That shade, too)
                  He's crying harder when you're at work. It makes him extra sad.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He must be calmer now, because he's back to a normal skin tone now that I'm on my home computer!

Comment

• Anyone recognize mine?

Comment

• Christmas Vacation
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• What is that? It just looks like a blur to me.

I love Ingrid's Scut Farkus one!

Comment

• It's the remains of the cat in Christmas Vacation, post electrocution.

Comment

• This is the original, John Goodman-voiced robot Santa, as far as I'm concerned.

Though it was a close call between this and Kwanzabot... Maybe later.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                                It's the remains of the cat in Christmas Vacation, post electrocution.
                                And it is glorious.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X