Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking T-Shirts!

Hey guys...

After 80 total episodes, don't you think it's about time you gave us a way to show 'brand loyalty' or some such shit?

In honor of the new moniker, I suggest a dripping brain with either a giant ice pick stuck through it, or perhaps a brain on one of those chicken rotisseries you see at King Soopers!

Do it! Redbubble.com makes some great fuckin' shirts!

L-
    "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

I'd wear a braindead radio tshirt. If the design was cool.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Side note: Granted I haven't listened to every one of your casts (only became aware in July and I hate backtracking), but you definitely come across as more Alpha. As such, cj's probably become accustomed to you leading. It'll probably take awhile for him to transition into a more active participant (i.e. leading discussions). More importantly, you'll have to resist the urge to take charge while the cast finds it's feet (i.e. most likely will have a few tame/short/lame casts). End result will hopefully lead to a better and stronger cast.

My 2 cents, for what it's worth.
        The deal is, he's lazy. He knows this, I know this, we all know this. I'm definitely more Alpha (as this show, while Ceej's idea at first, has become my baby. While I don't need to toot my own dick, everything you see here and at PodCaust is the result of myself and Helper busting our asses.) Ceej records once a week. And occasionally does some music (which is fucking awesome), but trust me, if I don't take the lead, then this whole place dies.

Originally posted by Russ View Post
        You know which part of the film you both forgot to mention, which was far and away the greatest part (in regards to House of 1000 Corpses)?

The execution of Walton Goggins to the Slim Whitman song/epic craneshot.
        Yeah, totally forgot about that. I'll be watching this movie today to see if my mind can be changed.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Ceej works better as the McMahon to Rob's Carson. Maybe not fully at that level, but it just works better the way it is. Putting CJ in the lead is like allowing Ringo to write a whole album.
        The Ringo comparison is spot on. Ceej can rock the drums.

I don't know (still getting a feel for him) but cj has a great speaking voice (always a plus for radio/casts) but he needs to find his voice/muse (what motivates him) in order for him to take a more active role as a moderator. Rob backing off a little may help (or not). Obviously cj enjoys doing the podcasts (as he's still doing them) but I haven't really felt that much passion/energy from him.
        I'd love if he took this more seriously or had the same amount of drive I do regarding it. Just hasn't happened in 2 years, and I doubt it will. As long as he shows up once a week I'm fine for now.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        I love Ceej. Dude's gotta a silky smooth voice. I'm telling you, his sandwich story was gold.
        Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Rob taking a back seat is about as likely to happen as me enjoying getting my ass kicked in a video game.
        THAT. Trust me, you guys don't want me to take a back seat. Shit would never get done. I'm the one that works every weekend on editing the eps, hanging out here, updating the site and constantly researching on how to improve our presence on the web. If I took a backseat, once again, this place would die. Our community wouldn't, but any chance of getting new fans would.

Most likely true (I did say Rob was Alpha) but he also wants cj to take a stronger role. Won't/can't happen unless Rob helps by being less active. Ehh, like I said just my 2 cents (or more) on the dynamics.
        Works for me. We'll try this on the next episode or two.

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        I'd wear a braindead radio tshirt. If the design was cool.
        We gots a guy. I'm just flat fucking broke at the moment to get the shit made. First shirt is gonna be our logo. We want them ourselves, if you guys don't sorry.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just make sure you make some in fat boy sizes.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

No worries on that. Ceej, as he puts it, is a robust fellow.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"While I don't need to toot my own dick"

Classic.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

So, is it rape if you come across Zombie Portman and do the deed?
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Zombies don't have rights.

Comment

T-Shirt Sites

Dude, sorry about your broke-ness...

However, if you can get your legion of Brain-Deadites to create a logo (maybe do a contest?) all you need to do is put the design up on CafePress or Zazzle (or for a bit more cost and MUCH better quality, Redbubble.com) and give us all the link.

Now admittedly you wouldn't get as much graft off of the top as if you bought a bunch of shirts...in a bunch of sizes...and tried to figure out a place to put them...and shipped them out all by yourself (cuz you KNOW it would be down to you)...

Hmmm...

L-

PS - Here's a design on Redbubble done by my younger brother. I commisioned it for my girlfriend...*WICKED GRIN*

http://www.redbubble.com/people/lowe...kin-flute-hero
                    "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Zombies don't have rights.
                      And Charlie don't surf.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'll be watching this movie today to see if my mind can be changed.
                        I hope you're reading this Ceej.

You better do your fucking homework, as there will be a test.

And I just found out I have a shitload of frequent flier miles and a lot of free time coming up.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My take on HoTC and Devils Rejects is that house is like the horror story told about the shit that happens in Rejects. Rejects rapes house for the record.

Comment

• I just finished the movie.

Comment

• So far I like the episode...CJ's MJ impression is great, good back and forth so far...To be continued.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I just finished the movie.
                                Annnnnnnnnnnd?

Comment

Working...
                                X