Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Superbeasto

Hits Sept. 23.

Looks entertaining enough. Will probably check it out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Holy shit, Rob Zombie made a movie about Bryan? It even looks like Bryan.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Hopefully, they'll have screeners ready by Beatles Rock Band week.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

The comic of this is fucking TERRIBLE, and this doesn't look much better. I think Zombie's either just kinda lost it or maybe The Devil's Rejects was just a fluke.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I'm digging the animation. And even if TDR was a fluke, then it's still an awesome fluke that more people should enjoy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Holy shit, Rob Zombie made a movie about Bryan? It even looks like Bryan.
            <3 you
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Got a screener in yesterday. Reviewing it this week.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Nice, post a link if you remember. I'm interested in if this is decent or not.

Comment

This movie apes John K. so hard, I'm surprised that Ren and Stimpy didn't get a cameo.

Comment

Shit, I thought John K. did work on it. Ouch.

Comment

It's good. It just looks like they were tracing Spumco on this.

I'm actually surprised by how well it holds up.

Comment

If schedules permit and things go well, I'll have a review up by tonight.

Comment

As I promised. Here's the NSFW review link.

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                            Nice! So this is looking good and should rock my cock and blow my mind?

Rob, I thought is was the same animator too. When I saw the character in the red band trailer do the Stimpy point, I thought cool this is going to be great! So who are the new rip off artist?

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                              Nice! So this is looking good and should rock my cock and blow my mind?

Rob, I thought is was the same animator too. When I saw the character in the red band trailer do the Stimpy point, I thought cool this is going to be great! So who are the new rip off artist?

Film Roman gets the credit. But, Zombie has said that half of it was a D. Hands job to get the film done.

Comment

Working...
                              X