No announcement yet.

Professor Layton and the ;kasdfhkhf hlkjklFRRGGAAAAAHHH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be honest you fucks: are these games worth re-buying a DS for?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I sold my DS off awhile back and will probably be picking up another one for Professor Layton and Scribblenauts, which sounds like a fucking hard game.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Scribblenauts is the game that is making me reconsider picking this up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Why are you cunts selling your DSeses get them back now
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I sold mine cause I wanted a PSP. I actually use my PSP more than my DS, but I'd like to get some puzzle games again.

Comment

And I sold mine because I knew I would eventually pick up the DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Be honest you fucks: are these games worth re-buying a DS for?
                God yes. Everything about these games is great. They might not have much in the way of immediate replay value but there's a buttload of content to get through.

Comment

You sonofabitch. About to get my renter's credit in the mail, and I may just have to go buy a DSi and this game.

Comment

Haha, nice. I think you get 10 free Nintenbucks for games in the DSi shop if you buy before October.

Also pick up Meteos, the Trauma Center games, Elite Beat Agents, and Kirby's Canvas Curse. Those are the games that probably get the most play from me.

Comment

Rob, you can try some sample puzzles at www.professorlaytonds.com to see if you like it.

If you don't, it just proves you hate fun.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Haha, nice. I think you get 10 free Nintenbucks for games in the DSi shop if you buy before October.

Also pick up Meteos, the Trauma Center games, Elite Beat Agents, and Kirby's Canvas Curse. Those are the games that probably get the most play from me.
                        Yes, those, especially Meteos. It's like "doing coke off of a hot nineteen year-old girl's bare ass" good.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Elite Beat is the only game I still fucking own. I kept that shit.

Comment

Hahaha, jesus. This game has a nice European vibe thanks to the art direction and music but, holy hell, the story is definitely Japanese. The mystery behind town is fucking RIDICULOUS.

Comment

Good jerb Nintendo....

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                The DSi LL is a fucking beast.

158g - PSPgo
                                189g - PSP-2000
                                189g - PSP-3000
                                214g - DSi
                                218g - DS Lite
                                275g - Nintendo DS
                                280g - PSP-1000
                                314g - DSi LL