No announcement yet.

TRUE DETECTIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I said on Facebook, Colin is a fucking inspiration here.

Comment

• I liked the first episode. For a second there, I thought he was crazy enough to beat on the kid.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yep. I honestly thought that's where it was going to go. But then we got the dad instead and that AMAZING threat.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          haha, I actually really fucking dug this episode. Colin threatening that kid was fucking ridiculous. "I WILL BUTTFUCK YOUR FATHER WITH YOUR HEADLESS MOTHER'S CORPSE"

sheeeiiitt
          That threat got me to sign on for the season. It seems like this year the story might be a bit more straightforward. I'm looking forward to catching it on DVD later this year since I'm sure the HBO preview was just for the weekend.

I remember reading every season is supposed to be connected somehow. Maybe a weird sex cult, based on the city controller's house?

Comment

• Same here Grave, that thread worked wonders in making sure I give this at least 2 more episodes. I know people don't like that subtlety went out the window, but I do. It actually felt like shit was happening.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thought this was fucking cool when they showed it in the dude's house:

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/45615153" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Dug the premiere. Loved Colin doing the brass knuckle shuffle on the bully's father.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I checked...Colin is in the remaining episodes of the season according to IMDB.

Wow.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah. I am really puzzled by that ending. Colin is still amazing.

Comment

• Maybe he was shot with rock salt, a la Kill Bill 2? If not, I'm expecting he'll be in a hospital bed, or a crime-fighting ghost or something.

Comment

• If Colin is out of commission then my interest is too.

Comment

• And I can't stand Gambit in this either. He's a terrible actor.

Comment

• He's terrible and his character is completely unengaging. Looks like they're going for the repressed homosexual arc for him. Yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              He's terrible and his character is completely unengaging. Looks like they're going for the repressed homosexual arc for him. Yay.
                              yeah. I was bummed when I noticed that this week. I was hoping it was just something else, but nope,
                              "I WANT TO PUNCH THE FAGS!"

Comment

• Aside from Kitsch (sp?) I am WAY INTO this season now. Vince shaking that dude down in the street sold me on his character. McAdams' crazy knife fetish. Colin's excellence. I actually really dig where the story is going. It may not be the very obvious weird occult-y shit from the first season, but I am loving the crazy sex club bird man shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X