Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUE DETECTIVE

This show is off to a rollicking start.

Amazing opening, as always, Haitch Bee Oh.

Lessee here, we got Blair Witch totems killer, McCoughnahey spitting hard boiled fire, McCoughnahey showing up shitfaced to a family dinner with the Woodman, Woodman banging Daddario on the side, and BROTHER MUZONE FROM THE FUTURE PAST interviewing Trucker Mode McCoughnahey.

What god did I please?
    Me quick one want slow

Watching this tonight while I bike. GET HYPE

Comment

I have watched this three times in the last week. I can't stop. That's how much I love it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I want to order HBO again so I can watch this. I loved the trailer and everything I've read about it makes it sound amazing.

Comment

Then ask the right fucking questions.................FANFUCKINGTASTIC
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I dug it but kept waiting for Mads to show up to make some good food. The whole time I just wanted the second season of Hannibal to start.

But that last line was gold.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I dug it but kept waiting for Mads to show up to make some good food. The whole time I just wanted the second season of Hannibal to start.

But that last line was gold.
              It felt like an even crazier Hannibal.

Comment

I didn't get that at all. In fact it looks like it was shot by the same people. The comparisons were always going to happen. I dug it, but like I said, this felt like Hannibal (which is a good thing) but without Mads.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So what?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

What Rob's saying is Cancer McConaugheyheyhey doesn't give him boners like Mads does.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

yeah, you guys can relax. I'm not saying this show is horrible or anything. But the first episode, while good, wasn't OMG THIS IS AMAZING TO ME. I was stating the opinion that all I could think about while watching this was Hannibal and I Really want that show to start now.

I probably would have LOVED this more if Hannibal didn't beat it to the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I didn't get that at all. In fact it looks like it was shot by the same people. The comparisons were always going to happen. I dug it, but like I said, this felt like Hannibal (which is a good thing) but without Mads.
                        I think it's crazier because of McConaughey's character compared to Hannibal. Hannibal is a super smart fucking PSYCHOPATH but our favorite pederast seems to be a normal dude that is consumed by the macabre and seems to have sent him down to Crazy Town. His character immediately has me hooked, where as Mads performance sold me on Hannibal...not the actual character.

Comment

understandable.

I am psyched to see where the line of questioning goes in this season.

Comment

Hannibal has a superhuman profiler versus a superhuman chef of questionable meats.

True Detective looks to be more homespun psychological trauma than anything else.

Surface details may be similar, but that's about all I'm seein'.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Hannibal has a superhuman profiler versus a superhuman chef of questionable meats.

True Detective looks to be more homespun psychological trauma than anything else.

Surface details may be similar, but that's about all I'm seein'.
                              And antlers, bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X