-4) The Counselor
    -5) The Internship
    -6) Frances Ha
    -7) Movie 43
    -8) Man of Steel
    -9) The Fifth Estate
    -10) Walking with Dinosaurs 3D

Reviews to come in the next week or so.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

So Man of Steel is on par with Movie 43? I just don't understand that mindset. At all.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Man of Steel was a half-baked movie full of so many holes that the production team is practically being gutted and reset for the pseudo sequel.

Movie 43 was a bad idea that picked up steam until the studio had to drop it in theaters a week before Super Bowl, hoping that nobody would notice.

I still liked elements of both movies, but they don't make a movie. That being said, "The Counselor", "Fruitvale Station" and "After Earth" were far worse. Fruitvale Station being the most egregious of the three.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Man, is 47 Ronin really that bad? Not even enjoyable. I wanna see it bad.

Comment

still gonna see the shit outta it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            still gonna see the shit outta it.
            Yeah I am seeing Wolf tonight with a friend, then tomorrow gonna go in for a pair of matinees. Her isn't playing at my theater, so was considering 47 Ronin and American Hustle.

Comment

Also fucking LOL at Frances Ha being on worst list. Everyone has been sucking it off, but Noah Bambauch is one navel gazing motherfucker. He should have stuck to Chainsaw.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Also fucking LOL at Frances Ha being on worst list. Everyone has been sucking it off, but Noah Bambauch is one navel gazing motherfucker. He should have stuck to Chainsaw.
                That movie so far up its own ass, it made a new set of friends and is pissed at me over trivial bullshit.

Comment

Interesting that you liked Inside Llewyn Davis so much and yet get its title and title character wrong.

And yeah, that worst list is some god-awful hyperbole. I'm not saying Man of Steel is perfect, but the first 20 minutes is about as stunning as the tent-pole pictures got this year (the Hong Kong sequence in Pacific Rim excluded) and yet Star Trek doesn't get a mention on the same list?
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

I'm still confused how Man of Steel and Movie 43 can be on the same list that isn't called "The List of Names of Movies".

Comment

He doesn't have to please you motherfuckers.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

totes

Comment

I'm still gonna support Keanu's brand of dumb.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Nobody has mentioned Metallica being in the top 20. Is it really that good?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Interesting that you liked Inside Llewyn Davis so much and yet get its title and title character wrong.

And yeah, that worst list is some god-awful hyperbole. I'm not saying Man of Steel is perfect, but the first 20 minutes is about as stunning as the tent-pole pictures got this year (the Hong Kong sequence in Pacific Rim excluded) and yet Star Trek doesn't get a mention on the same list?

Well, that's because I was typing this on a fucking auto correcting iPad. I just now noticed it when I re-opened this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X