POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still luv you bro
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Yeah, I fully expect Breitbart and the GOP to eat each other now.

This would be a really good time for a leader to emerge on the Dem side. The Dems need a strong focus behind someone who can be a solid figurehead going forward. The natural choice is Biden but dammit, we need someone younger.
      They're pushing Joe Kennedy 3 hard.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I cannot wait for this fallout and battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          They're pushing Joe Kennedy 3 hard.
          Booker's also positioning himself on a number of issues. The Bernie Bros don't like him because he takes Wall St money, but fuck their orthodoxy.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            Huh. I guess I was wrong.
            We're all wrong now and again. You're still cool as fuck, dude.

Here, take this pic of Kat Dennings out of petty cash.

Comment

• Thanks Tim. Off topic, one of the things that sucks about my football column going away is that I won't have an excuse to post Kat Dennings gifs every week.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• You not working with DT anymore?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Booker's also positioning himself on a number of issues. The Bernie Bros don't like him because he takes Wall St money, but fuck their orthodoxy.

As much as I loved Bernie Sanders and fought for his campaign, the Bros are going to have some hard truths to handle sooner than later.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Arts Council and the Dept of Commerce just mass resigned on Trump.

Effectively, the Dept of Commerce is running a skeleton crew for the first time since 1800.

Comment

• and my DC guys are saying that the RNC are mulling over an impeachment count vote today. Basically, it's just a census to see how people would vote, but the fact that the RNC is initiating it should tell you something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        You not working with DT anymore?
                        No. He decided he rather do a beer/etc blog with his cousin. I'm soldiering on with a delightful young man named Perry. He runs a weed farm in Redwood City.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

However, Booker is still a newbie on the national scene and he's got a bit of dirt on him from Jersey. He only got his position after the death of his predecessor.
                          I don't think Booker will be a real player in all of this. He's just noise and distraction.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• It's looking more and more likely that Trump is going to pardon Julian Assange soon.

Comment

• Chuck Johnson (Rath's Alt Right doppleganger) got tipped off that the FBI was set to raid him. It's more than likely still coming.

Trump didn't set out the Kennedy Center Honors for no reason. Everyone was going to boycott it, so Trump stays at home so the event goes on.

First peep out of Bannon's people since the Friday departure. He's going nuclear on Jared and Ivanka first.

In addition to Assange, a pardon is being discussed for Rep. Dana Rohrabacher.

Comment

• Louise Mensch is a wackadoo, right? I still hope that cuckold rumor she's spreading about Kushner is real because hahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X