Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    Nope.

But Sly's Stalagtite Gorilla Press on 1/4 of Jamaica's bobsled team is right up there along with it.
    That was awesome.

Also, the plane heist is pretty cool, and the main transport plane blows up really nicely.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Rherb View Post
      Honest question: When was the last time any of you watched the TF cartoon all the way through?
      Also, your lists now are even better due to the fact that Transformers: The Movie gets a pass.
      The butthurt is strong with this one. /Emperor

As to Cliffhanger, no that opening could not be improved upon.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

No butthurt, just taking notes on who can no longer give me shit about certain flicks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I will continue my half-assed crusade until the saying "it is/was boring" is stricken from your vocabulary.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

In regards to what movie?

And the sentance "It was boring" is a perfectly valid complaint. Watching paint dry is boring. Watching "B:LA" was boring. I dont' see the problem?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

No butthurt, just taking notes on who can no longer give me shit about certain flicks.
              So...I made THE LIST; is that what you're saying?
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Nah, I just find it funny that you find 5th element grating but TF gets a pass. It's cool. Different strokes and all, just found it humorous. I mean if people here were saying, "Yeah I know it's bad movie but I enjoy it for other reasons" then I'd understand. But it seems to be lauded as some great flick and that I just don't get. Pretty much the same way you don't get the 5th element love. It's all good.

Comment

Takes note of people who have said the cartoon was high art.....yep that'd be zero.

Takes note of people who have pointed out a few things from the cartoon that the movies could have done to make said move a little better.....yep everyone Rherb's grumpyassing about.

The animated movie has some really shitty moments, the movies have just as many.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I recall you or someone else (I may even be mistaking your Call to Boring as someone else's) using it as a trump card prior to that travesty. Regardless, it was more a general threat to one and all.

I could care less about whether a derivative pile of crap like BLA is exactly as terrible as it sounds, but if the "it's boring" statement extends to things that are well crafted/acted, then we're gonna have to go inside and settle this like women.

And it's spelled "sentence," Jerome.

Oh god, I've become a nerdious.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-08-2011, 01:29 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah you have, and it doesn't suit you well.

Comment

And are you saying that Transformers: The Movie is a well acted/crafted flick? If so, put down the giant ropes and kettle balls and let the oxygen return to your brain.

Comment

It'll probably get out of my system sometime soon.

Like the purge of so many Pisswässers.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

And are you saying that Transformers: The Movie is a well acted/crafted flick? If so, put down the giant ropes and kettle balls and let the oxygen return to your brain.
                            No.

It is a children's cartoon. I'd have to be inebriated in some fashion to get through it now.

Get off your Transformers kick, white knight.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

BRO HUG

I ain't mad atcha

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                Get off your Transformers kick, white knight.

The whole discussion between us has been about TF. Hence that comment. It's cool, let's just move on and make fun of people that don't have love for GREAT MOVIES like "Freaked" and "Best of the Best 2".

Comment

Working...
                                X