Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't read all of your post Judas. And that's pretty lame. Are you able to level grind on lower levels MOBs?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm lame, or the game is lame?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No, I'm lame. And the game.

Comment

• Yes, you can technically gring on lower level mobs, but the xp is way too minimal to make it worthwhile. Even then, the aggro is so overdone that other mobs get drawn in and zerg you. If you survive, you've received a pittance of xp. As I said, it's frustrating.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• How big of a party do you need to be able to level properly?

Comment

• 2-3.

I can get them, but they never stick around for more than a 10 minutes. Invariably, you get a guy to join your group that's just as frustrated as you are with the leveling and they log off after a very short while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I swear, if I was 8 I'd love the MUA games. Otherwise it's just hit hit hit move, hit hit hit move, repeat. Just not my thing.

Still playing the fuck outta that Banjo game. Built some retarded vehicles last night. And then played some Fable II for an hour. Slowly getting better, but still so fucking easy.
                But now it is hit hit move with IRON FIST, you dildo!

Goddammit this game is the tits. Fuck your banjo and the Ned Beatty it raped. You deserve the boredom Fable 2 foists upon you like a fratboy cornering a naive freshman.

(One more installment of "A day in which Russ takes nothing serious")
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. Well then. Did they fix any of the issues from the first one? Mainly the upgrades and camera?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The camera angles are not an issue as most of the level design takes care of any problems with getting stuck in a blind corner. And the upgrades are streamlined to make it the least RPG-actioner of an RPG-actioner in the history of RPG-actioners.

Also: IRON FIST chi-punching the dick off of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But in all (not) seriousness (at all), they prettied the interface and the engine up and left out some of the shittier characters.

Just kidding. Speedball is in it.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Banjo-Robzooie:

Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ari has to be Banjo. He has to.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• AWESOME haha.

I seriously love that fucking game so much. It's like playing Mario 64 for the first time. I just want to 100% the fucker.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Ari has to be Banjo. He has to.
                              I've got the nose for it.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• OMG. IM SO BORED IN FABLE II. Yet I keep playing because I spent like 30 bucks on the stupid fucking thing. I'm so gonna cockslap Ceej for hyping this game up. Ugh. But I keep trying to get into it. Goddammit. I bet if I grew up with this game I'd dig it....lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X