Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. You're turning into a spinster. It makes me sad.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I cut my cast off Sunday night, it stunk to hell and back and was giving me a headache. Now I can RAMPAGE!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• OMG, Fuck Fable so far. It' SOOOO BORING.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          OMG, Fuck Fable so far. It' SOOOO BORING.
          Told you so. It's a game for spinsters.

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
          To AoC's credity, they FIRED the game director after a couple of months and brought in a new guy who played really straight with the players on the forums. He prioritized issues and took care of the technical issues right away (memory leaks), and then concentrated on adding content for the dead levels and PVP areas (including sieges). Since then, he's been concentrating on adding endgame content and tweaking the classes for balancing. It's a genuinely fun game now, in my opinion. I just got bored with it after taking 2 characters all the way through and getting them geared out with the highest level of swag.
          Cryptic needs to strom the castle and get that guy to fix Champions Online. Then get that shit finished for 360. Then me and Scott can go RAMPAGE in tights!

Comment

• The part where Fable really hacked me off was when one of my thirty some-odd children suddenly went completely mute and just stood there staring at me like it was Spike Marshall listening to someone describe what fun is. It wouldn't have been so bad except she seemed to just freeze right in the fucking doorway of my only house at the time, before I had bought a ton of real estate.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
              The part where Fable really hacked me off was when one of my thirty some-odd children suddenly went completely mute and just stood there staring at me like it was Spike Marshall listening to someone describe what fun is. It wouldn't have been so bad except she seemed to just freeze right in the fucking doorway of my only house at the time, before I had bought a ton of real estate.
              Did you kill her?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The part of Fable 2 that chaps my ass is the lack of transgender character options.

If Molyneux had any sack, he'd have given me the option to be MANGINA (AH-AH!), SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE(Brian May guitar lick).
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                  just stood there staring at me like it was Spike Marshall listening to someone describe what fun is.
                  I'm sorry, but that made me laugh pretty damn hard.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anyone try the demo out for Section 8? Played for a bit the other day and enjoyed, pretty bad ass.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I've played about 2 hours of Fable. Everytime I put it in, I turn it off within 5 mins.

On the other hand, I'm still loving the fuck outta that Banjo and Kazooie game. I'm now at the point where it's a puzzle game. Trying to create a vehicle to perfectly finish the levels is fun and sometimes hard as fuck. I think I'm overthinking things. But seriously, give this game a chance if you see it for under 20 bucks. It's easier than shit at the beginning and if you're not a fan of collectathon games like on the N64 you probably won't like it. But I'm really digging the love and care that Rare put into this.

Comment

• You got further on 'Fable' than I did, then. I picked it up for $5 at Gamestop a year ago and put maybe 20 minutes into it. It's not for me.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fable is for the retarded kid that wants to play an RPG. The best thing about the second one so far? The stupid dog. IT's like Peter Molyneausfkjsix played Nintendogs and thought: "Hey, you know I promised the sun and the moon for the first Fable and didn't deliver, so this time I'll give you guys a dog and maybe you'll forget how boring this game is." And so far, he's right.

Comment

• I played the first one for about an hour. Boring.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I liked the first one, and was bored to fucking tears with the second one.

It took a feat of herculean strength to keep me playing it. Shit, I felt bad for the dog companion, because I know he sure looked bored too.

I guess the first was a nice little run through an action RPG when there was a dearth of them early on in the XBOX/360 life-cycle.

Different strokes for different folks.

Also: finishing up Fallout 3 again. Then it is back to Beatles: Rock Band, as I have a desire to actually use the guitar peripheral now.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still need to finish up the DLC for Fallout.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X