Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceej let me borrow Dragon Age III this weekend as he just didn't enjoy it. I remember thinking the first one was shit until I played it on a PC but the second one was assssssss.

Only about an hour in on this one, but it's not too bad so far. Shitty frame rate on the PS4 but I dig the new controls and it looks pretty freaking sweet.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I also broke out my Dreamcast this weekend after I found my fishing controller and I got Lesley hooked (heh) on the Sega Bass Fishing game. So much so that we went out and bought Sega Marine Fishing for 5 bucks last night.

Going to see if I can stream this because we played for hours this weekend. Fun stufff.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Ceej let me borrow Dragon Age III this weekend as he just didn't enjoy it. I remember thinking the first one was shit until I played it on a PC but the second one was assssssss.

Only about an hour in on this one, but it's not too bad so far. Shitty frame rate on the PS4 but I dig the new controls and it looks pretty freaking sweet.
        I liked Inquisition a lot. Like The Witcher though I had a couple issues with it, mainly the limited options for healing. I was playing on the hardest difficulty though which probably made it worse for me. I did a lot of the bullshit side missions because I was desperate for XP. Most of the side missions other than companion related ones were boring. Fighting dragons with your party is fun as fuck, but that won't be for a while still for you. Also, get the fuck out of the Hinterlands when you can or you'll get bored. Hope Bioware and CD Projekt play each other's games, they can learn from them.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Massive Chalice. Not sure if I like this or not. I dig the turn base stuff but the family stuff is a tad confusing. So many options.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Massive Chalice. Not sure if I like this or not. I dig the turn base stuff but the family stuff is a tad confusing. So many options.
            Going to dig into it this week. Very fucking excited for it.

Comment

• Tried out the heists in GTA. Fun stuff. Did a few setup missions and a finale with randoms and got in one heist with Nathan. That failed unfortunately. Sorry, bro, I was probably hurting your team.

Got a high end apartment so I could start my own heists and completed 2 of the heists, 3 if you count the baby tutorial heist they give you to start. Did them with all randoms surprisingly, but not without a few issues, but I stuck with it and got them done. Broke some guy out of prison for one, and raided the Humane Labs in the other. I think I'm hooked. We need a to do a BDR heist soon.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• You were fine! Doing it with randoms is so hit or miss. Communication is key, unless you can figure out what everyone else is thinking and/or you can tell if they've done that particular heist before.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• sorry for last night Fil, I saw that msg like right before were were heading to bed

Comment

• No worries.

Comment

• Splatoon is so much fun. Even with only 5 maps. SO MUCH FUN. ALL OF THE FUN. FUCK.

Comment

• Got a new map last night while playing. Kinda neat. After a round it said there was "
                        late breaking news" and the tv presenters from the intro popped up and announced a new map was released and was in rotation. Then in my next game I was playing on in. Dig it. hard. 3 min matches need to be the norm. so fast paced.

Comment

• shit man, so much Splatoon. Just keep leveling and unlocking more shit. Rocking the NES Zapper as my gun now and tearing squids up.

Comment

• Wasteland 2 is legit.

Comment

• Metal Gear something or other is free to PS + users. It looks pretty sharp.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Metal Gear something or other is free to PS + users. It looks pretty sharp.
                                yeah, I dug Ground Zeroes. A bunch of replayability in just that little map.

Comment

Working...
                                X