Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've read that sentiment about the game. Which is why I'll never touch it. If I sit down for 3 hours to play a game that isn't called GTA Online, I better fucking get something done.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dragon Age: Nobody Expects It Edition.

It kinda fizzles out at the end, but that thing swallowed a good week of my life.

Dragon slaying resulted in the most rewarding and challenging experiences by far, especially when I didn't even see it coming in one of the later areas of the game. Nothing made me say "fuck!" more than seeing a huge scaly bastard roaring at me when I was exploring some sand dunes like an absent minded turd.

The Haven battle was pretty great in building the conflict of the whole thing, but they kinda dropped the ball with the big bad. By the end he felt more like a petulant child wanting to run the show than some terrifying threat that could wreck your shit just by sending a popcorn fart your way.

I enjoyed it quite a bit but I will not be replaying it again for a while.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I got to picking the mage or templars and stopped. Need to get back in.

Comment

• When I go back, I'll try the templar side and see what's different. Mages had a hell of a quest line that really shuffled my jimbobs.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• beat a few levels in Marvel Lego, Batman Lego, and The Lego Movie. Lesley loves buying Lego games.

Would have done a GTA Online BDRcade episode last night, but Ceej forgot his copy of the game. Brought everything else, but the game. Maybe next week.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is Advanced Warfare worth a rental?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Is Advanced Warfare worth a rental?
                Totally.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a lot of fun. The campaign is relatively easy and has some good Bay-esque moments. Fun new abilities, too.

I started Infamous First Light this morning. It is more Infamous. I like it quite a bit. There's a nice variety of missions and I assume multiple arena combat sections based on the menus but I've only seen one of those so far. Like every other collect-a-thon game, I'm spending more time on side-quests than story missions. It looks like the game only uses the north half of the Second Son map, btw.

Comment

• Thanks. Will rent!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Finished Dragon Age Inquisition. I liked it but it was too long. I brought a lot of it on myself though, starting on nightmare and was doing every stupid thing for xp to level up early. The ending wasn't great, the main villain bored me, but the post credits scene was interesting.

The dragons are the best part. I loaded up my post ending save and went dragon hunting for the dragons I didn't kill earlier. Fun stuff.

I finished a few of the companion quests, but towards the end, I stopped doing the companion and side quests I still had available, I just wanted to get to the end already. I'll go back and finish the remaining companion stuff later, maybe.

Spoiler:  
                      Inquisition needs more Morrigan.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finished First Light. It's brief but fun. I really liked the races where you chase the neon shards.

Comment

• The new DuckTales is shittttttyyyyyyyy. Hate the copious amounts of cinematics. Not a fan of the new art style.

Comment

• Prototype 2 is fucking ridiculous. Totally missed this and the original. Fun stuff.

Comment

• Started Alien Isolation. Fuck those Working Joes.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                Started Alien Isolation. Fuck those Working Joes.

No shit. If you're on XBOX One, you can see my freak out video when I thought I took one out.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X